My Dream Pieces,Whats Yours???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My dream pieces are also yours or not?

• Premium Format SAURON

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Premium Format BALROG

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • No,I got my own Dream

Votes: 31 79.5%

• Total voters

I'll try put one or two Pix up they aren't very good cause of the light in the room, and I wasn't actually supposed to take them because the good people at TePapa believe that taking a photo that has a flash damages the the statue by a 1/10000 of touching it, sounds like Bull^^^^ too me but meh what are you going to do?

Had to vote other...I just don't see either of these being made as a PF...Sauron maybe, but the balrog. Maybe Jbinny was right, REAL Flames!!!!! :horror

My dream piece is Viggo :D

You'll probably have to settle for Andy. Serkis that is. :monkey4

9964.jpg
;)

I would hope I could attract something juuuuuuuuust alittle better than that! :lol

I'm sure you could. ;)

All kidding aside, I had to cancel my Aragorn PF from Sideshow. I piled a little too much on my plate as far as purchases go, and he was the first one on the chopping block. I figured it shouldn't be a problem scoring an Aragorn down the road considering the EX is still up for second chance and isn't even sold out at this point. Not only that, but if I'm lucky enough to have my EX Moria Orc PF convert, which is the one I really want, then that'll really put me in a bind.

I think that the Moria Orc PF may become a grail in the LotR World collectible universe :D
I wish I bought it :monkey2

Back