My Cyberdyne *Update* 9-8-10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MY CYBERDYNE

hey mate, love the design of the display cabinets, any chance you can take a further pic to show the cases???, love the rivet look
Mars

Nice update, Mike :rock

T-800 bust is rockin!

Some Extremely FINE pieces there Sir :duff

One of these days I'll find a TX cinemaquette...I hope!

Wow. That's some Terminator love right there. Gorgeous collection.
First time seeing that T-X cinemaquette. Now I know that a full statue of that character does exist, but that doesn't help because I'll never have one... :(

Thanks man... As for the TX you just have to keep looking and you will find one. The hard part is once you find one coming up with the money to snag it:lol

Wow. That's some Terminator love right there. Gorgeous collection.
First time seeing that T-X cinemaquette. Now I know that a full statue of that character does exist, but that doesn't help because I'll never have one... :(

I'm guessing it means that it's the actual knife, not the knife made (reproduced) to look like the one used on screen, but the actual model they used in the movie (not the screen used, but the same model)

Sorry I wasn't clear. The knife is NOT screen used but is from the same time period run of the knife. NOT a re release version. The run that I have has "VIETNAM 5th SPECIAL FORCES GROUP" STAMPED into the blade along with the SOG LOGOS and SEKI-JAPAN all stamped into the blade. The repros have the "SOG" logo painted on the blade and use a different blade steel. See the link below for more info on the knife and scroll down to the bottom for the T2 "NO FATE" pics. Mike

https://www.sogknivescollectors.com/s1boworig.php

So the knife is not a reproduction?
What does that exactly mean? Is it screen used?

Back