My Customs, repaints. Nothing fancy or amazing but I like.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

obi_dave_kenobi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here are some of my customs and repaints, nothing fancy compared to some of the work that I have seen but they are ok for me. I put them together like 4 years ago.

Repaint hasbro 501st and Padme next to Anakin
CIMG4326.jpg

CIMG4281.jpg

Custom Cody and Slave Leia
CIMG4325.jpg

CIMG4263.jpg

Galactic Marine and Clone Pilot
CIMG4328.jpg

CIMG4271.jpg

Last edited:
Not bad Obi_Dave. There's a couple real nice pieces. Do you still customize, or did you stop 4 years ago? You're definitely in the right place!

Like the galactic marine and pilot
Keep thinking of attempting them
Any details?

Not bad Obi_Dave. There's a couple real nice pieces. Do you still customize, or did you stop 4 years ago? You're definitely in the right place!

Thanks, I see some really awesome works on the boards so didn't feel mine was up there with it, but figured why not post them anyway, I am proud of the way they came out.

I haven't done anything really other than just changing the outfits since those ones 4 years ago. Just never have the time. I may try to get back into it in the future.

Like the galactic marine and pilot
Keep thinking of attempting them
Any details?

Thanks, man.

Galactic Marine is a Snow Trooper and Clone Trooper combo. They are all the hasbro stuff, didn't use anything other than that. Probably be nicer if used a better body and better hands but I didn't have to spend any money other tan paint so its cool.

The Clone pilot I used an AT AT Driver , Tie Pilot, and Jango to make. I used the visor from Biggs figure. The clone pilot visor is slim so its not acurate but I was happy with the end result.

I like the galactic marine a lot myself. I actually left the pegs on all the figs so I can put the jango head on all my clones.

I was gonna get rid of them during the summer but decided to just keep them, but i'm still on the fence on it.

hey hey Dave top stuff, great to see your work. Most inspiring and the Galactic is on my to do list as well.

Back