My Custom DCD Joker!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis1976

I am a simple man
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hi guys and first of all hi to everybody i'm new to the board!!
Here's my custom Joker from dcd! Basically it's just a face repaint and added some hair doll that i painted green!! I also make him a custom diorama of a gotham city wall!
Tell me what you think!!!!

And thx to Les Walker for the inspiration and inspiring work!!! thx les keep on going!

Sorry for the english i'm from belgium :rotfl

DSCN0582.jpg

DSCN0586.jpg

DSCN0587.jpg

DSCN0467.jpg

DSCN0460.jpg

DSCN0461.jpg

Last edited:
OMG thats amazing1 I really, really love this!! :D

Beautiful work love. The laid on hair works really well and the background you've created is sets it all off a treat.

hair looks good in most of the pics, but in that last pic it looks kinda cheap. How did you get it to stay on the head? Did you just glue it on over the regular hair?

Yes i just glue the hair on his head! It took me almost 2 hours to get it right!!
That's true on this last pics it looks kina cheap but it's because of the XXXXflash!!
thx dude
seb

May I ask you what type of hair you used and what colour was it originally? Was it brown and then you re-coloured it?

I don't think the hair looks cheap in the last image, it looks fantastic! Really a great job! Please post some more pictures when you can. Again, great job!

Elvis is in the building! Nice work!
And I do understand the rigors of hair apps! :rock

And for what it's worth, I am honored by your opening comment. Amazing job on your redo! Bravo!

Great job, Elvis! Very cool figure you have there now. I wish I was remotely talented as guys like Les and yourself put out awesome work!

Excellent work Elvis! I saw your background diorama a few days back on another forum and was totally WOWED. Your repaint and hair mod look first rate too! Hope you don't mind if I do something similar to that when I finally get mine :)

Back