my custom bats...& more DC goodness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11004973_10203745992345462_1516114058_n.jpg

Really looking forward to seeing that finished GL. Here's a pic of that GL sculpt off eBay. Tell me whatcha think about it.

image.jpg

Really looking forward to seeing that finished GL. Here's a pic of that GL sculpt off eBay. Tell me whatcha think about it.

View attachment 167417

The head is kinda small on that body. I think the DC Direct head you had was better suited for that body. Btw, I thought the head came painted for 44.00.

Last edited:
it does look a tad small for that body..hope i dont have that issue..cause i ordered the flash as well..epp!

maybe put the DCD one back on?

The head is kinda small on that body. I think the DC Direct head you had was better suited for that body. Btw, I thought the head came painted for 44.00.

Yep. The DCD head actual looks pretty good on it. I'll be sticking with that one for now.
And, yes, you can order it painted as well.

I'll be curious to see how the Flash sculpt looks. I almost ordered it too.

let's see how much crap i get for doing this...so i was bored and had some extra time my hands...and a few extra parts..
11006206_10203782481537669_714923286_n.jpg

11016762_10203782549379365_1708490458_n.jpg

lots of work left to do..repainting, etc...futzing...sewing..hemming..but you all get the idea....

Nice boot tops Spider and those stand covers from Evilface are cool, much better then the ones we got from Sideshow.

it does look a tad small for that body..hope i dont have that issue..cause i ordered the flash as well..epp!

maybe put the DCD one back on?

The flash head I found out is smaller than GL . Flash looks better on the wolverine type that was made back then.

Superman's suit could be a little tighter but I like your suit better then Sideshow's.

View attachment 167417

There is some muscle bods this looks fine on. Try ACI. Besides GL is muscular just more athletic than muscle bod. Kaustic might work for this as well when chin is cleaned up and head is more hollowed out.

Back