my collection of sideshow and bowen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanos on toilet is here! :monkey1

nr0ryg.gif
nr0ryg.gif

Many thanks fellow collectors! All thats missing is a mini roll of toilet paper to go with thanos hahaha

This box to this bust was to big for the door way i had no choice but to unbox it outside :lol
tahfyw.jpg
2f03702.jpg
2e67oyd.jpg

That bust is amazing! Did you get any funny looks from people passing? :lol

WOW! Great Score; Slade, how old is your house, for the doorway to be that narrow?

Thanks colossus. Your right that its a old house, but most houses ive seen here in australia have small and narrow doorways :lol and houses here are a rip off:crying

That bust is amazing! Did you get any funny looks from people passing? :lol

Thanks jay. The courier guy who delivered it to me gave me a weird look when he asked what was inside it and the neighbour across the street was watching from the front of his house:lol

Thanks colossus. Your right that its a old house, but most houses ive seen here in australia have small and narrow doorways :lol and houses here are a rip off:crying

That explains it, you come from the Land of Under, Australian and British influences hence small houses and flats but have the New Homes doors caught up to the 21st century?

Back