Musicians 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PosterBoyKelly

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I don't know if there's a threadfor this already, but I noticed SS has been dablling in musicians, along with Medicom. Any hope fora future of these? I know we just gothit with KISS PF, which I'mnot getting because I can't afford PF, but any other figures you guys/gasl would liketo see SS hit? Igot a list already of some standars , imo, that wouldmake great figures:

-The Ramones (come on we get the Pistols, but not the ramones?@?@?)
-Danzig (medicomsdone him 3 ways VCD, let's get him 12"...well 10" he's got visual appeal)
-Andrew W.K. (why not, great image, and might as well get some newer guys in)
-Freddy Mercury (enough said, though necca makes an 18", we can't have to many freddys)
-Lemmyfrom Motorhead (again, enough said)
-Prince (I don't care if you don't like his music, how couldn't youhave one!?!?!? he could come with pancakes from the Chappelle show skit)

Sideshow did a great job with the Spinal Tap figures, it'd be cool to see them attack some other bands. I'd definitely throw down for a Joey Ramone... although my guess is Medicom will make those too:monkey2 Cool, but too much dinero for me.

PosterBoyKelly said:
-Danzig (medicomsdone him 3 ways VCD, let's get him 12"...well 10" he's got visual appeal)

:rock met him at the con. Just hanging out and no one knew it was him :rock I will be purchasing the VCD Misfit style and I am super interested in 12" musician line than PF.

PosterBoyKelly said:
So I don't know if there's a threadfor this already, but I noticed SS has been dablling in musicians, along with Medicom. Any hope fora future of these? I know we just gothit with KISS PF, which I'mnot getting because I can't afford PF, but any other figures you guys/gasl would liketo see SS hit? Igot a list already of some standars , imo, that wouldmake great figures:

-The Ramones (come on we get the Pistols, but not the ramones?@?@?)
-Andrew W.K. (why not, great image, and might as well get some newer guys in)
-Freddy Mercury (enough said, though necca makes an 18", we can't have to many freddys)
-Lemmyfrom Motorhead (again, enough said)
-Prince (I don't care if you don't like his music, how couldn't youhave one!?!?!? he could come with pancakes from the Chappelle show skit)

Hey! Definitely I’d like to have The Ramones figures!
But I was thinking... Imagine having the MC HAMMER or VANILLA ICE figures and doing the poses!!! :chew

I had the Spinal Tap figures that came in the guitar case. They're the one set of figures I regret selling. It would be cool if they did other bands and packaged them that way.

YEAH HAMMER...DON'T HURT EM'!

Also Toe, Danzig rules, I ran into him at SDCC too for a second. I used towork at a record store and we had him do a signing, it was fun.

Know who wasn't mentioned yet? GWAR! They're getting 7" figs from someone this year, but 12" would be so cool. Blood squirting action!!!

PosterBoyKelly said:
I ran into him at SDCC too for a second.

:rock what was sad is that he told me there was a lot of people wearing a Danzig or Misfit shirt and no one came up to him :google

GWAR RULEZ!!!! I want to see Metallica next :monkey3

That sucks. It was kinda hard to find him though in the crowd, it's a big place and I didn't see anything on his site saying he'd be there (even though he usually is.)

Metallica would be cool, we'd need Cliff first just to rock it 'Master' style!

Dimmu Borgir also would be cool, they've got a good Black Metal look going on.

Not to get the thread back on track or anything... (just teasing of course :p)

But anyone know what I want? Rat Pack? How'd you know??? :wacky

That'd actually be cool, in black and white too. I want Sammy first! Exclusive....cmon'......cmon'....REMOVABLE GLASS EYE!

PosterBoyKelly said:
That'd actually be cool, in black and white too. I want Sammy first! Exclusive....cmon'......cmon'....REMOVABLE GLASS EYE!
Eyepatch at the very least.

And what's with this first stuff? I say put 'em all out at once. No way in hell I'm going to be very patient waiting from Dino. :monkey3

Yeah, leather jump suit for the King, and the Satalite special from Hawaii would be great! I mean he was, and still is the king! I'd also like Meatloaf tee hee:chew

i'd buy the Rat Pack, Elvis (or Elvi because i'd want diff eras), Metallica, Danzig, hell quite a few more. i also want the Sex Pistol figs that Medi put out. i think they're doing the Stones too.

Medicom will be coming out with 12" Steve Tyler and Keith Richards soon. The prototype pics are on Medicom's website.

i saw small pics of these and i guess when i saw Richards i assumed the big lipped figure was gonna be Jagger lol. guess it's Tyler

Back