Mummy PF SSE Limited to 50: SS Lottery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See Sideshow, Other people are making fun of this line saying it needs low edition sizes to sell well. All the more reason to pick me as a lottery winner. I would never make fun of the SSE lines of Vintage Monsters. They are my favorite products that you guys have for sale. I truly want this peice to keep forever for my collection. Please pick me. :monkey2

Kookie said:
I agree....if the SSE Mummy was released in Thursday's newsletter and you were waiting I bet you 100% you would have snagged it along with the others on this board who really wanted it. Now everyone and their mother will be signing up over this weekend and you probably don't have a shot at all.

I'll make a prediction that people like Kodi, Happyboy, and Monkey Butt (from the Sideshow comment section...if they entered) just so they can say "SEE I WON...THE LOTTERY IS THE BEST IDEA"

I also predict that people like lcummins, robodad, monster and the others that posted their name in the buddy list comment section will win. Again that strategy will make an appearance that the lottery is a worth while ordering system.

Kookie, Why do you hope that lcummins, robodad, and I do not get one? :confused:

Last edited:
The Monster said:
Kookie, Why do you hope that lcummins, robodad, and I do not get one? :confused:

I do hope you get one, my point was that the hardcore fans of the SSE Monsters will get one thus justifying the lottery. That whole lottery week made me feel like Mr Hyde...or was it Mr. Jekyll....whoever the bad guy was...that's how I felt towards Sideshow then.

I'm better now ( I still don't like the lottery, that won't change). For a few moments I even considered joining the Kurgans....thanks Shai for getting my back in case I need it.

I'm just hoping for some cool announcements in the newsletter tonight to help start 2007 in a positive note!

The Monster said:
See Sideshow, Other people are making fun of this line saying it needs low edition sizes to sell well. All the more reason to pick me as a lottery winner. I would never make fun of the SSE lines of Vintage Monsters. They are my favorite products that you guys have for sale. I truly want this peice to keep forever for my collection. Please pick me. :monkey2
Will you love it forever and ever?:lol :lol :lol

Mmmm....seems my prediction is coming true...now we just need Monster to win and you can call me The Oracle!!!

I predicted lcummins, robodad, and monster will win!

actually, Monster did not win. But with my help, he will get one :mummy. Now just need occulum to win.

lcummins said:
YES!!! I was picked for the lottery. Check your email people...

Congrats Lonnie! I was hoping you would get one.

I haven't gotten an email so it looks like I'm not able to help anyone out.

Kookie said:
Mmmm....seems my prediction is coming true...now we just need Monster to win and you can call me The Oracle!!!

I predicted lcummins, robodad, and monster will win!
Yeah, I knew you were going to say that! ;)

That's why I made sure to mention that

lottery1.gif

I'm glad you won Robodad, you usually have my back when a fellow board member get's out of line :D

Congrats you guys who got one, for those who didn't, I hope you are able to find one on Ebay without getting taken advantage of.

P.S. Dr Jekyll was the "good" guy and Mr Hyde was the "bad"...:lecture

Darth Loki said:
Congrats Lonnie! I was hoping you would get one...

Thanks! I am just glad it is all over. It looks like almost every board member who wanted one got it somehow, so at least no one will have holes in their collection!

Last edited:
Back