MUMM-RA THE Ever-Living !!!! by Pop Culture Shock Collectibles !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Cold Slither
Reaction score
Finally.....

One of my favorite 80's vilain ever:

MummRa_TeaseA.jpg

1/4 Mixed Media statue!!!!

Interesting...
might end up looking like this custom statue then!

MummRa_the_everliving_02_by_ddgcom.jpg

I hope they make it a bit more dynamic though,
but looking good so far!
Curious to see why they decided to use the top of his "crypt" as a base.... maybe it'll be a complete 'Diorama" of sorts with Mummy version Mumm-Ra below?

It would be neat if the cape and bandages are wired to allow posing!

That is damn awesome!!! This makes keeping Lion-O much more likely... Mumm-Ra is a must have :lecture

Holy cheese cake with a few cherry on top! Damn, I shouldn't have ordered both the Ex and Reg M. Bison. This one is gonna be a sweet cake indeed. Cheetah is gonna be hairy and won't be as hot as my Ex Cammy. I'll just keep the Reg Bison. I just hate to start a new line. Poor me! :(

This will kick all kinds of a$$!!!! Imagine how much mix media this will have. material galore!! Hells yeah!!! Bring it!!!!:yess::yess::yess:

Glad you all like it !

For the base I wanted something that was equal to Lion-O's and it seemed kind of boring to just make another big chunk of rock...so I thought the skull worked well since it was such an important aspect of Mumm Ra's lair.

Very cool, I think I dig this more than Lion-O. I could see this as a stand alone piece. Panthro should knock it outta the park.

Back