Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Katheryn Winnick for Carol or bust.

d0f683527571dc3055181f1eea3e398b.jpg

640953ea73475078d3852e9deddcd38b.jpg

she's freakin hot in History's Viking

Wow Katheryn Winnick looks hot!

My vote would have to be for Mrs. Timberlake though.

Jessica Biel

women%20movies%20pilot%20jessica%20biel%202737x4200%20wallpaper_wallpaperswa.com_9.jpg

My preferred actress for Ms Marvel is Emily Blunt. Seeing her in Edge of Tomorrow made me believe she can play a strong female lead. She was also considered for black widow.

My preferred actress for Ms Marvel is Emily Blunt. Seeing her in Edge of Tomorrow made me believe she can play a strong female lead. She was also considered for black widow.
I thought she turned the role down to do Gullivers Travels or something. Big mistake if she did

After an episode of agents of shields the next show had Hilarie Burton on and I was surprised to see her still on TV (Peyton from One Tree Hill). Not sure what the show was but she took off most her clothes and ended up lingerie and I thought "Wow, she could be a cool Mrs Marvel"

Katheryn Winnick for Carol or bust.

d0f683527571dc3055181f1eea3e398b.jpg

640953ea73475078d3852e9deddcd38b.jpg

:naughty

Wow Katheryn Winnick looks hot!

My vote would have to be for Mrs. Timberlake though.

Jessica Biel

women%20movies%20pilot%20jessica%20biel%202737x4200%20wallpaper_wallpaperswa.com_9.jpg

I wouldn't mind her playing Ms. Marvel but I doubt it'll happen.

Whatever the reasons she turned down or couldn't take the role of BW, I'm glad she did...ScarJo owns that role, IMO. :yess:

I think Emily would make a better Wasp than Ms. Marvel.

SCarJo movements in the fighting scene are beautiful. So natural. She played the role perfectly.

After an episode of agents of shields the next show had Hilarie Burton on and I was surprised to see her still on TV (Peyton from One Tree Hill). Not sure what the show was but she took off most her clothes and ended up lingerie and I thought "Wow, she could be a cool Mrs Marvel"

Thanks for adding a new shshow to the list :wink1:

Love me some Hilarie Burton :drool

Whatever the reasons she turned down or couldn't take the role of BW, I'm glad she did...ScarJo owns that role, IMO. :yess:
I think Emily would make a better Wasp than Ms. Marvel.

I do think Emily would have easily performed just as well. She is a very talented actress. I do not see Emily as Wasp at all. Evangeline Lily is rumored to be the Wasp and that is a fitting role for her.

I do think Emily would have easily performed just as well. She is a very talented actress. I do not see Emily as Wasp at all. Evangeline Lily is rumored to be the Wasp and that is a fitting role for her.

I agree that Emily is a very talented actress, I just don't think she would have fit the role of BW as well as ScarJo has. JMO of course.

I've got to be the odd one out, but I really hope Blunt isn't our Ms. Marvel. Not so much on her acting ability, but because I have a very specific vision of Carol on my mind, and she just doesn't fit it. I'm really hoping Winnick at least gets a shot. She's got the looks, she's a legit martial artist off camera, and she can act. She just hits on every note for me.

Back