Premium Format Ms. Marvel Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ended up getting the Excl. i knew i would want this from the moment the teaser vid was posted....I think it's Fantastic, very happy i scored one :D

Nice man. I really like the scupt and the costume. My main gripes are the hair, the base (can be customed easily though), overdone lipstick and the paint, plus I'm not really a Ms Marvel fan, so still weighing stuff out. Neutral on the pose, could be better.

clamsmarvel156081106.jpg
Beautiful.

I cannot understand how anyone could not like this sculpt.
:dunno

Retro would also require her hair to be resculpted.

A true Ms. Marvel retro would but you could pull off a Dark Avengers with this....you'd just have to sculpt the costume on which most have been doing with PFs for a while.

711374-moonstone_super.jpg

Haha, yeah she's great. I'm pretty sure she post in this thread already all giddy she got one. :lol

Thing is, neither of us are a fan of Ms. Marvel, but the sculpt is too damn good to pass up, so she secured an exclusive for us...

Haha, yeah she's great. I'm pretty sure she post in this thread already all giddy she got one. :lol

Thing is, neither of us are a fan of Ms. Marvel, but the sculpt is too damn good to pass up, so she secured an exclusive for us...

nice, me neither. :) what's he login name?

I cannot understand how anyone could not like this sculpt.

yeah man i cant see what anyone would not like this either. its pretty solid i mean BB was ripping into but if you compare the Bowen Ms marvels, there faces are garbled. I'm sure bowen could step it up a levelif they did another statue, but the truth is they haven't done a solid ms marvel.

Cant wait for this!

Nice man. I really like the scupt and the costume. My main gripes are the hair, the base (can be customed easily though), overdone lipstick and the paint, plus I'm not really a Ms Marvel fan, so still weighing stuff out. Neutral on the pose, could be better.

Sounds like your not too impressed with it, what made you order one? was it soley just the sculpt itself?

That is a good girlfriend.

Damn right!!!!

My Wife isn't a huge fan of this stuff but she loves that i love it and will on occasion by certain stuff for me (B-days, Christmas) everytime one of those comes around she asked whats the closet thing i have on order that will ship and she'll end up picking up the tab and give it to me as a gift :D

this is truly beautiful and the avengers base will match with the upcoming hawkeye beautifully :)

Was Hawkeye confirmed? I'd rather see Antman and Wasp first but I'd buy HE too.

yeah man i cant see what anyone would not like this either. its pretty solid i mean BB was ripping into but if you compare the Bowen Ms marvels, there faces are garbled. I'm sure bowen could step it up a levelif they did another statue, but the truth is they haven't done a solid ms marvel.

Cant wait for this!

I couldn't agree more, Perfectly said!!

Looks interesting but I would still prefer the shorter hair for a truer retro. But I cannot see SS producing a second version of this character.

A true Ms. Marvel retro would but you could pull off a Dark Avengers with this....you'd just have to sculpt the costume on which most have been doing with PFs for a while.

711374-moonstone_super.jpg

Back