Mr. Freeze Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. It's gotten to the point where pricing is out of hand. I don't question if I can....I question if I should spend the $$$ being asked for in this hobby. There's no balance any more. The price/value on pieces is all out of whack nowadays.

Plus, it is so hard to sell off your statues now days too.

This thread is more about anything but the actual statue itself hahaha

This thread is more about anything but the actual statue itself hahaha

Unfortunately 3 of the last 4 main releases have been like this. Juggernaut, Hulk, and now Mr Freeze.

I fear it’s going to be the common theme from now on.

Sideshow to many created this hobby, so I guess it might seem right for them to end it.

Though most of my preorders are now Prime 1 and Iron Studio pieces.

Pic by nearmint:

08-E68339-EDC9-46-B6-BF93-4-A2629-E5-C80-D.jpg

I really like this one, the colours are very nice. Except the ice on the base which looks unnaturally blue

True. Though I don't mind the blue color on the ice all that much. It's the price that's bothering me most about this. The price will need to be lowered quite a bit before I'd get it.

True. Though I don't mind the blue color on the ice all that much. It's the price that's bothering me most about this. The price will need to be lowered quite a bit before I'd get it.

I've decided I don't need the ex so that means I can wait for the reg

The regular will be heavily discounted eventually...that's my hope anyway.

That seems quite low...or is that normal for one of the villains?

It's the lowest so far. With prices so high and space at a premium, my guess is it's only the focused and hardcore collectors that are picking up the villains. Fine by me as long as they keep making them. Really hoping for a Riddler/Penguin.

Reg/EX

1000/0500 Mr Freeze
1250/0750 Killer Croc
1500/0800 Bane
1500/0800 Poison Ivy
1500/0750 Joker
2000/1000 Harley
2500/1250 Catwoman

It's the lowest so far. With prices so high and space at a premium, my guess is it's only the focused and hardcore collectors that are picking up the villains. Fine by me as long as they keep making them. Really hoping for a Riddler/Penguin.

Reg/EX

1000/0500 Mr Freeze
1250/0750 Killer Croc
1500/0800 Bane
1500/0800 Poison Ivy
1500/0750 Joker
2000/1000 Harley
2500/1250 Catwoman

I was intending to wait for the price to drop on this and get it in a sale but not sure that will happen with a lower ES.

Riddler is the one I want most. If they make him, Penguin and Two Face I'll be very happy.

I was waiting until they revealed the ES to see if I could wait. I'm absolutely getting Freeze and want the EX, so with 500 ES I just went ahead and ordered just to be on the safe side. I did have $194 in Rewards Points to make it easier.

Nearly all of the new DC stuff is hanging around and some have had free shipping discounts. The only one 'Sold Out' so far is the regular Wonder Woman (supposedly), the only one 'low stock' is the EX Doomsday, and the only one 'waitlisted' is EX Green Arrow. I feel like they all have a good chance of at least getting a free shipping promotion, especially if you don't care about any of the EX's.

...but you never know.

I think I would be ok with the EX or the REG for this one.

The price is stupid, so I'll wait until I can lower the price to get it. I can wait on this for a bit.

Back