Mr. Bean - Enterbay 1/6th Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Enterbay Mr. Bean pix up

:lol :lol :lol

Where the hell do you get, and who the hell made, that 1/6 toilet?

:lol :lol :lol

Fantastic pics though. The stitching comes up a bit in that top pic, but it looks better every time.

Haha the toilet pic is hilarious!

This is such a great figure, if I had more interest in the character I'd be all over it. Love the wrist joints.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/OX00KQbzTvE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/OX00KQbzTvE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Does anyone know where I can pick this up in the US or UK?

I really want this but have never bought anything hot toys or enterbay before.

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Colin

Haha, see that Mr.Bean scene would had been alot more funnier if he stuck his wang through the bottom of the popcorn bag lol.

Does anyone know where I can pick this up in the US or UK?

I really want this but have never bought anything hot toys or enterbay before.

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Colin

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebay?

dont want to spend 2 bills for this figure so i just bought the head for 50 bucks on ebay the head sculpt and paint job is pretty good now gotta get a body

242fm9v.jpg

2hqw67s.jpg

23ldz6.jpg

:lol:lol:lol that pic where mr bean is looking at the food is great lol

dont want to spend 2 bills for this figure so i just bought the head for 50 bucks on ebay the head sculpt and paint job is pretty good now gotta get a body

242fm9v.jpg

Yummy! If only me got me hands to get the food :monkey2

I think I will eventually do the same if done cheap, its a smart move imo cuz that think complete ain't worth $200.

Woo Hoo. :ted I recently paid $125 for the one I'm getting.

I've seen it go for as low as $100.

Back