MR AT-AT Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Master Replicas AT-AT

This is my grail piece, and I own it, the wife keeps on to me to sell it as teh price is going up for this replica, but I have no intention of getting rid of it,
The box is huge too, couldnt even get the polystyrene into the attic space so it just sits in my wardrobe instead.

Congrats JKNO. I have the standard edition (without snow) myself. They are a sight to behold :)

Thanks guys. It is an awesome replica but shipping is a real pain for this one. The original box was so big that it didn't fit in my car, but I got lucky with a neighbor and his truck, he helped me bring it to the new house - the company delivered it to the apartment I live in right now, the new house is 5 minutes away by car so quite close.

Last edited:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/BCdR1U1dkik&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/BCdR1U1dkik&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

wow man , it's incredible piece congrats !!!!!!!!!!! :chew:banana

Thanks! :) I'm getting 2 Master Replicas custom plaques to be signed by Julian Glover (General Veers) and Ian Liston (AT-AT Driver) and then I'll display these with the AT-AT. did the same with my MR Stormtrooper blaster - got a plaque signed by Richard Bonehill and a MR double signature plaque for my Premium Format Darth Vader (signed by Dave Prowse and James Earl Jones):

fo38jl.jpg

2h4z7nb.jpg

Hey Serg did Panther do the Plaques?

That really is the ultimate piece, id even go as far as to give my right leg for it.

No need to give a leg for it. :D Save some money and you can get one ;) i saved a lot and a long time and the books I sold helped too.

I received the custom made MR plaques from Ian Liston (AT-AT Driver) and Julian Glover (General Veers) signed, will display them with my AT-AT, more pics tomorrow:

vg0air.jpg

25tbybs.jpg

I wonder how much i could get for a kidney, i haven't drunk alcohol in over 15yrs hmm...

The custom made MR plaques signed by Ian Liston (AT-AT Driver) and Julian Glover (General Veers) are displayed now with my MR AT-AT SE :

2a5zs51.jpg

fel4qv.jpg

very nice,
How much did you pay for these plaques?

very nice,
How much did you pay for these plaques?

The plaques are custom made by Panther at Rebelscum. I negotiated the price for 3 plaques ;). And I sent $5 to each of the 2 actors for shipping/handling.

I have one of these walkers too, it is awesome. To get it, I set a price on Amazon and after a year of waiting they finally found a seller that would let one go for less than $1000! I couldn't pass it up.

Back