MR AT-AT Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

Hopefully we can get a good look at the ATAT during SDCC. I will try and get some Video of it if I can get MR to take down their reflective force field of a case LOL

Re: re UK shipping

Well I tried ordering the AT-AT on Weds as I've just received notification of my Collectors discount codes ( $100 of Studio scale items) - however when I came to checkout the system couldn't calculate a shipping qoute so I couldn't proceed to "hit the button". Checked against MR's list within the customer care section - sure enough it's not been added. I've emailed MR but as of this morning no response - guess I could look at it positively - I've not had to stump up the 50% deposit MR require but it's gotta happen sooner or later.

Hope MR can show a few new pieces at SDCC even if only if its work in progress.

Cheers

Andy

PS Does anyone want to buy a kidney

Does anyone now were you can order the new AT-AT, in the U.K.? FP don't seam to have it yet.

I'll pass on the kidney, but thanks anyway.:lol

I'm still thinking about saving up for this baby,:p will wait till
the Code 3 one comes out though.

..and you think the Code 3 version will be better?!?!

My advice, spend a little more money and get this. I can guarantee the Code 3 version will not look better than this.

It's impossible for ANYTHING to look better than this. This piece is an exact replica of the actual prop used for filming. How can you get more accurate than exactly what was shown on screen?

Besides, the Code 3 version will most likely have those crappy looking figures included with it. I still don't understand why they decided to start including those...:puke

Something tells me he is not waiting for the code 3 one to come out so that he can have an even better one. I would venture a guess that he, like alot of other people are waiting for the code 3 to come out so that they can afford to have one period.

LOL and Gruson triple the price of the other unit is not "a little more". I wish it were just "a little" then I would stop having to beat myself up for not getting one. But as I said B4 it's code 3 for me mainly because I have the four ships I want that C3 have released so far and still spent less then the price for 1 of the MR AT-AT's.

Jesse

Turins Bane I hope you can find someone with it in the UK but if not the shipping should be about $500.00 from the US. I don't even want to think about what customs will do to you on it. :puke

UK seller

fortress-swords.co.uk are taking orders (email them, don't think it's on their site yet), but it'll cost between 1,300 - 1,500 GBP... They do have a layaway option where you can pay in installments and have excellent customer service - I got my original MR AT-AT from them (stop laughing at the back, I LOVE it! :p ) and they personally delivered it to my door.

Hell of a price though... :puke

Re: UK seller

and you think the Code 3 version will be better?!?!

Not necessarily but it will be cheaper, I'm still struggling to pay for the Alien Queen
from sideshow. Like Jessie said, Code 3 are value for money,but this new AT-AT,
is just the holy Grail in Star wars pieces. I remember FP had the first AT AT
for £1000, wonder how much the new one will be.?

:\

Just ordered the MR Signature At-At

I'm pretty excited for this piece. An ebay dealer made me a deal for $990 shipped. Not bad. Now I just need to figure out who I'm going to retire in my collection to make room for this piece...

Re: Just ordered the MR Signature At-At

awesome buy!!! don't forget to post some pics after you get it :)

student_toe5 said:
awesome buy!!! don't forget to post some pics after you get it :)

Of Course! I'm going to probably have to retire my Vader and Obi-Wan setup. Which I love because I have the MR Sabers behind each statue.
But the AT-AT was always my favorite SW vehicle so it will go there well. I need to order some new 14x11 prints to coincide with my new AT-AT. I don't know the dimentions to the AT-AT either (can't find them anywhere on-line) so I don't know how wide it is. My display table is only 50 inches long. Each saber is 15 inches long (with display case) and I know that the AT-AT is at least 30 inches long so displaying them in their current state is impossible. I'm doing my best to try and not make things look cluttered. I guess I could face Obi and Darth each facing outward on each side of the case. Any suggestions???

theater3-vi.jpg

theater1-vi.jpg

Mine arrived a couple of days ago i will update my website over the next few days with pics of my new items.Be prepared for a huge box!!!!!I found it a bit tricky to get the base attached just follow the instructions to the letter when unpacking!I got no 506/750 best purchase for a long time at £500($925).
This piece is incredible:chew

Back