Movie Poster Collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up the following from emovieposters auction yesterday:

ARMY OF DARKNESS DS 1sh '93 Sam Raimi, great artwork of Bruce Campbell with chainsaw hand!

WHAT LIES BENEATH int'l DS 1sh '00 Robert Zemeckis directed, Harrison Ford - First date movie the wife and I were on sentimental value poster :lol

HARRY POTTER & THE SORCERER'S STONE teaser DS 1sh '01 image of Hedwig the owl carrying letter!

LORD OF THE RINGS: THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING advance 1sh '01 J.R.R. Tolkien, Argonath!

LORD OF THE RINGS: THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING teaser DS 1sh '01 J.R.R. Tolkien, Elijah Wood! (This is the one where Frodo is looking down at the ring)

LORD OF THE RINGS: THE TWO TOWERS teaser DS 1sh '02 Peter Jackson epic, J.R.R. Tolkien!(Orthanc)

They have another big auction ending tomorrow. Unless it goes super high I'll be getting Evil Dead 2 poster. Might try for any of the following, Aliens, Gremlins, The Fly, Ghostbusters and Full Metal Jacket. After that I'll be wiped for awhile...

I have a ton of movie posters. Too many to even hang up... I need to take pictures at some point, but these are the original ones I have:

- Men in Black
- X-Men: First Class Magneto (overseas "Before he was Magneto" version)
- X-Men: First Class (UK cast version)
- Watchmen (UK Cast version)
- Rorschach vinyl banner
- Kick Ass Red Mist Recruitment poster (came from Chicago convention)
- The Phantom of the Opera (2004 movie)
- Star Trek (2009)
- Thor Loki (profile version)

nothing beats the avenge teaser

I'd say the 1940's style poster does. Too bad it was limited to 100 and only given out to people who attended the LA Times Hero Complex Film Festival

But for wide release, the Avenge one is fine by me

Punching_Hitler_right_in_the_face_1940s_style_Captain_America_movie_poster.jpg.scaled500.jpg

I was able to snag the evil dead 2 poster and Aliens yesterday. Almost had TOD but got outbid at the end. I'm good for awhile

Last edited:
Picked up the new Puss N Boots (with him walking toward you), as well as the Three Musketeers. Wasn't as happy with that one in person as I thought I'd be.

I'd say the 1940's style poster does. Too bad it was limited to 100 and only given out to people who attended the LA Times Hero Complex Film Festival

But for wide release, the Avenge one is fine by me

Punching_Hitler_right_in_the_face_1940s_style_Captain_America_movie_poster.jpg.scaled500.jpg

God, do I want one of those. I wish someone would put one up for auction. Even if I didn't win it (which is pretty much certain), at least I'd have the solace of knowing I had a chance. By far one of the most amazing posters I've ever seen.

Michael, I agree, I love props and so on but will always have something for poster. Just had these done. Chris.

Back