Mortal Kombat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how do switch costumes on the player menu, after you purchased and unlocked it in nekropolis, i'm having trouble (360)

Since PSn is down, I've been doing the story mode...Shao Kahn is such a _____ when I have to use a character I don't usually play...got my ass handed to me several times before resorting to ultimate fireball cheese...

I figure this doesn't need a spoiler...of course we fight Shao Kahn lols

In ladder mode on normal difficulty I was able to defeat Shao Kahn by jumping over him constantly and quickly attacking him.

Since PSn is down, I've been doing the story mode...Shao Kahn is such a _____ when I have to use a character I don't usually play...got my ass handed to me several times before resorting to ultimate fireball cheese...

Oh God tell me about it. I died so many time on Kahn on Story mode you'd think I'd never played a fighting game before. I ended up teleporting behind him and sweep tripping him to finally win. Not a glorious stratagy but it worked.

I hate having to do the cheap win to beat the boss. Atleast I have an easier time with him then I did with the troll and dragon king from the other MK game.

I think I had more problems with Shang though.....I suck majorly with Lui.

So how do you use these codes

Figured i would post these for everyone. This is every costume and fatality location in the krypt. if its an alt ill put characters name and alt, if its the fatality ill just put f.

dl=deadlands
hi=hollow of infestation
md=meadow of despair
bm=bloodmarsh.

dl5-jade f
dl7-reptile alt
dl15-cage alt
dl21-ermac f
dl28-sheeva alt
dl37-kabal f
dl40-baraka alt
dl47-sektor alt
dl56-stryker alt
dl63-quan alt
dl69-kitana alt
dl79-cage f
dl88-kabal alt
dl92-jax f
dl101-shang alt
dl110-nightwolf alt
dl119-scorpion alt
dl120-cyrax f

hi4-baraka f
hi8-liu alt
hi12-shang f
hi18-kano f
hi22-sonya alt
hi28-liu f
hi33-mileena alt
hi39-quan f

md2-nightwolf alt
md6-cyrax alt
md11-sektor f
md14-raiden alt
md21-sheeva f
md25-kano alt
md31-kung f
md36-jax alt
md42-reptile f
md51-sub f
md54-sub alt

bm2-mileena f
bm5-noob alt
bm8-noob f
bm14-raiden f
bm19-sinel alt
bm23-kitana f
bm26-smoke f
bm35-sonya f
bm38-kung alt
bm44-sindel f
bm50-jade alt
bm57-stryker f
bm63-cyber sub f
bm68-ermac alt
bm72-scorpion f
bm83-smoke alt

let me know if i messed up anything and ill get it fixed. one full playthrough the story is plenty enough to buy all of these.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that list! Does Kratos have an alternate Fatality? Also how do you unlock the stage Fatalities?

booooooooo

i was schooling peeps on online Mortal Kombat with Mileena. Im a cheap ______. i got some disgruntle fanboys sendin me hate mail... all of a sudden i got that error message. thought it was just me.

anyone else irked by Geohot and this GROUP thats alledgedly boycotting SONY. its screwing over the people that actually want to play online and dont care about all this fame glory.

it just irks me that these self-proclaimed HACKERS are "sticking it to SONY" when its others that are suffering for it.

these NERDS need to get laid.

anyone know a site or forum that has the more complicated combos other than what the move guide in-game gives us?

booooooooo

i was schooling peeps on online Mortal Kombat with Mileena. Im a cheap ______. i got some disgruntle fanboys sendin me hate mail... all of a sudden i got that error message. thought it was just me.

anyone else irked by Geohot and this GROUP thats alledgedly boycotting SONY. its screwing over the people that actually want to play online and dont care about all this fame glory.

it just irks me that these self-proclaimed HACKERS are "sticking it to SONY" when its others that are suffering for it.

these NERDS need to get laid.

Those NERDS don't deserve to get laid :lecture Seriously I'm miffed because I can't even get on Netflix because I can't sign in to Playstation.

Man, I've been playing this for hours since Tuesday afternoon and I'm a little over half way through the story mode and just over 1/3 of the way done with the challenge tower! I haven't even played a normal versus mode fight yet! :lol

I have to say I don't think I've played a video game with this much bang for your buck in a loooong time. I mean there has to be hundreds of hours of play time here before repeating ANYTHING! :google

Man, the character artwork used in the krypt when you purchase the 2nd character fatality is SO much better than the Vs. artwork. Why didn't they just use those instead? :cuckoo:

I agree about the bang for your buck sentiments. I've been playing this game pretty hardcore since tuesday and I'm loving all the things there is to do. Story mode is actually really fun and I'm often on the edge of my seat during some of the battles because they can get pretty intense.

I agree about the bang for your buck sentiments. I've been playing this game pretty hardcore since tuesday and I'm loving all the things there is to do. Story mode is actually really fun and I'm often on the edge of my seat during some of the battles because they can get pretty intense.

yeah especially with the 1 vs 2 battles and Shao Kahn :gah:

Xbox Live > PSN

I will NEVER get a multiplayer game again for PS3.

I might even trade in my PS3...

You get what you pay for. Xbox Live IS better than PSN. But your mileage out of the system may vary : )

It just saddens me that Sony doesn't have any sort of reliable defense against crap like this. If I actually had a paid subscription to PSN + I would be disgusted with what has transpired over the last month.

Good thing that not only do I not have a subscription, but my PS3 died last week.
:slap

:lol

You get what you pay for. Xbox Live IS better than PSN. But your mileage out of the system may vary : )

It just saddens me that Sony doesn't have any sort of reliable defense against crap like this. If I actually had a paid subscription to PSN + I would be disgusted with what has transpired over the last month.

Good thing that not only do I not have a subscription, but my PS3 died last week.
:slap

:lol

Same here was playing MLB 11 The Show Saturday night and it just died. Got the box in yesterday now I just have to find a place that ships out Fed Ex.

Back