Mortal kombat line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What format should a MK line be made in?

• Premium format

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • 12 inch figure

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Diorama

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • 1:1 Bust

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I would purchase some of the popular characters in PF...Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Reptile, Rayden, Cyrax, Kitana, Sonya...

Can anyone image a Goro!?!? It would dwarf the Hulk!!!

If they ever did get made, I wonder what version of the figures they would end up using...the original models or the newer looks. I would prob go with UMK3 Ninjas

I would take a PF Kitana and Raiden

Dios would be classic enemy battles:
Sub vs Scorp
Liu Kang vs Shang Tsung
Sonya vs Kano

I think 12 inch would be cool. Price wise I would go with these....

I cannot see SS doing a full scale MK line, I am not a big fan of MK to buy any merchandise either.

Currently working on doing a 1:6 Sub Zero. I had wanted to use a certain mask that I had that looked more like the one from the game but I think its gone. Im also thinking of picking up a triad hero outfit so that the black part of the outfit looks better. Just need to find correct boots and make the guards and It should be roughly done

202_0162.jpg

I was gonna have it sleevless but this way it helps hide the ugly joints.

Here is the body suit

1441.jpg

I don't care which one, just give me mileena:drool, kitana,sheeva, cyrax and scorpion and i will die happier than happy!.....

Gotta be 1:6. The characters are too cool to be statues. They got to be poseable. Not everyone is going to want Sub-Zero and Scorpion in the same exact pose. Plus it would be fun to have Scorpion and Sub-zero face off against Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow.

MK vs GI Joe? Now there is an idea for their next cross over!

Gotta be 1:6. The characters are too cool to be statues. They got to be poseable. Not everyone is going to want Sub-Zero and Scorpion in the same exact pose. Plus it would be fun to have Scorpion and Sub-zero face off against Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow.

MK vs GI Joe? Now there is an idea for their next cross over!

How about Montaro, you cant really pose a horse:confused:
Plus I've never liked the idea of "poseable" collectibles...the whole concept always seemed very cheap to me....just my opinion. Strong iconic characters should be made as large artist sculpted pieces, not plastic movable dolls. Plus all of these characters are known best by their stances at the end of fight. Not to say thats how they should ALL be sculpted, but in any event these characters show be shown with a solid display base with some sort of familiar stance......mission accomplished.

Chris

If a Mortal Kombat line is successful enough to get a Motaro made, then they can worry about that problem then.

Looking just at Scorpion. Some will want him using his spear, others with him unmasked, or in a victory pose. You can't get all three in a PF. Only one. Same with Sub-zero. Is he freezing or ripping a guy's head and spine out? The benefit of poseable figures would be the choices.

I'm sure a PF line would sell just fine, but I think 1:6 would be better suited for this license.

Back