Morpheus from Matrix . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weeelll... I've tried not to say much as I'm supposed to quietly take pictures and Daniel will reveal for you all for pre-order but...

I'm sorry I can't help myself but I want to psych you guys up. Sunglasses aside, I'm looking at the completed figure right now. Get ready for a damn masterpiece.

In regards to the head, As I told Sean and Daniel I can't remember the last time if ever I unwrapped a custom head and literally exclaimed "Holy $#!^". This head... I have no words for this head.

Someone said something back of it being one of the best heads ever done and it was no lie, having it in hand I can attest to that. Just talking about the likeness... it's perfect, honestly I mean that. The subtleties in the paint job are astounding holding it next to Barack Obama from HT. You would think it's a HT head. The details, acne scares... eyes... all so realistic...

The whole thing, the outfit, the sword, the head... It just screams QUALITY. It WILL hold up to every single Hot Toys you own.

I own quite a few customs, heads full figures... all I appreciate, some I love and some I can't fathom were made by collectors. I think my Rainman figures are among the best and this is right there next to it. This is going to be all that you want it to be. Trust me.

Daniel, Kato, Sean and everyone else... what can I say? WELL DONE :D :D :D

WOw, thanks Ray, that was a beautiful read.
Before I started this project, I had in mind an awesome 1:6 replica of Morpheus sitting on my desk that would make those non-1:6 hobbyers admire our toy collecting business haha.
I still haven't received my painted one from Sean yet (ahhh mexico shipping... lol) but he did let me know yours just arrived :)
I'm so jealous you have the whole thing in hand :gah::lol

I will check up again on the sunglasses with Kuato.. :)

Imaresqd1,
Still have not worked out for certain, a price for the separate outfit set (mostly because I'm not sure if Kato would be able to make any more before the deadline in Mid December), but once the early preorders for the full figures happen, I will check with him and see how many separate sets I can make available :)
The price for the jacket, vest, pants, (kato made) would be about $450 shipped. (not confirmed yet)
And the black shirt is only offered at an upgrade of $70 with the full figure, Kato has declared, and $100 if separate.

I'm also trying to find some more of the other spare accessories so people can buy those separate as well.
For instance
the stand decals by evilalive
green ties by Greggo
1/6 glock 18c
and shoes I can order extras for separate sets.

But the 1/6 katana that witekite has customized may be limited to full figure sets because I may not be able to find enough parts for it.

Hope this helps

Daniel

last preview before Ray's pics in mid October-ish
preview4.jpg

Holy sheet! The latest teaser looks amazing and Ray, you have got me pumped to see this.

Thank you so much for getting back to me. It'll be nice to have a set.
Btw, the morpheus sculpt is awesome; you nailed the likeness. Congrats!

Imaresqd1,
Still have not worked out for certain, a price for the separate outfit set (mostly because I'm not sure if Kato would be able to make any more before the deadline in Mid December), but once the early preorders for the full figures happen, I will check with him and see how many separate sets I can make available :)
The price for the jacket, vest, pants, (kato made) would be about $450 shipped. (not confirmed yet)
And the black shirt is only offered at an upgrade of $70 with the full figure, Kato has declared, and $100 if separate.

I'm also trying to find some more of the other spare accessories so people can buy those separate as well.
For instance
the stand decals by evilalive
green ties by Greggo
1/6 glock 18c
and shoes I can order extras for separate sets.

But the 1/6 katana that witekite has customized may be limited to full figure sets because I may not be able to find enough parts for it.

Hope this helps

Daniel

last preview before Ray's pics in mid October-ish
preview4.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I can make some more sets but I need the final qty asap. :wave

Imaresqd1,

Daniel
preview4.jpg

Glasses almost done guys, after lots of experimenting, I finally found the right solution, I spoke with Daniel and I am hoping to be done with them tomorrow, sorry for being the guy everyone is waiting on :-( I blame Morpheus's style of glasses hehe

Couple questions regarding this figure...

1) Are the swords made of real metal (sort of like HT's Wolverine claws)?

2) Are preorders being taken in mid-October, or are preorders all in and now they'll be fulfilled in mid October?

3) Roughly how many of these figures will made made/sold?

4) And lastly, is the head coming painted like in the teaser pic?

Thanks.

2) Are preorders being taken in mid-October, or are preorders all in and now they'll be fulfilled in mid October?

Thanks.

Lets see how I do here...

1) Yes

2) Preorders in mid-October, figure release in December

3) 21 full figures, possibly more if the first 21 sell

4) If you order the full figure, yes, although individual painted sculpts may be possible in the future

Thanks.

I think Sunohc will give you the best reply while I would like to answer the question no. 1 and 4

1. Yes!
4. Sean Ho will be involved in heads painting. It will be the same qlty as teaser pic, if it is not even better.

Thanks.

1) Yes, they are from the mononofu 1/6 scale collection. They are dull though but still kind of dangerous around children, i"d say

2) Preorders are taken in mid-October. I will allow people to order full figures, heads, painted heads, extra outfits during a strict one week period. After that no more additional orders because I have to have an exact number for the other artists. I may have a few extra full figures made for any later-comers to buy in November but I can't guarantee it.

They will ship out in mid-December, as soon as I reach my home in the states after Dec 12, I will ship them out as soon as possible and hopefully avoid the holiday rush.

3) looking at the list, I'm guessing 30 full figures? Expecting some to drop, some to add when it's the actual preorders.

4) Yes, all the heads for the full figure will be painted by Sean Ho, who painted the prototype in the pics.

though Dane and Kato pretty much answered it too lol :)

Thats incredible I don't know if its just me but the the ears look like they have been redone they look much better.

1) Yes, they are from the mononofu 1/6 scale collection. They are dull though but still kind of dangerous around children, i"d say

2) Preorders are taken in mid-October. I will allow people to order full figures, heads, painted heads, extra outfits during a strict one week period. After that no more additional orders because I have to have an exact number for the other artists. I may have a few extra full figures made for any later-comers to buy in November but I can't guarantee it.

They will ship out in mid-December, as soon as I reach my home in the states after Dec 12, I will ship them out as soon as possible and hopefully avoid the holiday rush.

3) looking at the list, I'm guessing 30 full figures? Expecting some to drop, some to add when it's the actual preorders.

4) Yes, all the heads for the full figure will be painted by Sean Ho, who painted the prototype in the pics.

though Dane and Kato pretty much answered it too lol :)

Hi, has you know i have already paid, can i have mine with the certificate saying number one, don't forget i would like an extra painted sculpt, THANKS

Back