Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF! Link to waitlist in 1st post..

Just thought I would chime in. Nice to see some Canadian Sideshow Collectors. I feel all alone out here on the East coast.

My Black Orc is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday...can't wait!

I was watching one of these on evilbay. Was going to bid if it stayed reasonable. The final bid was $214 which is a great price but unfortunately shipping was $150 :gah:. Decided to pass.

most LOTR items take forever to go up in value for some odd reason, so it prolly won't be too long before another great deal comes along. Once his robe is futzed the right way, the odd leg positioning isn't even noticeable. It's a very underrated piece imo.

Re: My ML PF purchase

Next is the Vlad the Impaler PF, I managed to buy the last one SS had in stock. Now I'm just jumping through hoops for their insane international payment confirmation processes, :cuckoo: and soon I will have a second evil-doer for my lair of darkness!! :devil

Vlad is a true work of art and i highly recommend it ... as would i for Blackbeard. both of these guys are unparalled in their workmanship. to be honest ML, although nice, doesn't compare to these guys ... cheers and good luck hunting!

Here's my collection thread here
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101320
This is stuff applicable to this board.

NICE.. I just glanced at it but I'll definitely have to give your collection a more thorough look-through when I get the chance! Yours has to rank up there with the best..

So, are you going to get any other of the Lord of the Rings PFs to go with you Morgul Lord?

I do hope to get more LOTR, especially PF's. For now the only ones that really grab me are the bad guys. I hear that's how a lot of people start out. I've considered either Gandalf PF but the facial scupt didn't appeal to me as much. Now I kind of regret it because I hear it's much better in person. I guess there's always e-bay.

I really am looking forward to Sauron or the Wraith on steed. Depending on price...

Just thought I would chime in. Nice to see some Canadian Sideshow Collectors. I feel all alone out here on the East coast.

My Black Orc is scheduled to arrive on Tuesday...can't wait!

Nice, welcome fellow Canadian! And congrats! That Moria Orc looks great. Super evil. I like that they geared a bunch of the PFs to the Moria scenes.

I was watching one of these on evilbay. Was going to bid if it stayed reasonable. The final bid was $214 which is a great price but unfortunately shipping was $150 :gah:. Decided to pass.

Ugh, those shipping rip-off types piss me off. I was extremely fortunate to find someone willing to ship to Canada who also did not make a dime off the transaction from what I could tell.

You’ll find a great deal eventually I’m sure.

most LOTR items take forever to go up in value for some odd reason, so it prolly won't be too long before another great deal comes along. Once his robe is futzed the right way, the odd leg positioning isn't even noticeable. It's a very underrated piece imo.

I second that. I don’t really mind the pose that much though. Not to the extent that some people are going to with modifying it.. but to each their own!

Vlad is a true work of art and i highly recommend it ... as would i for Blackbeard. both of these guys are unparalled in their workmanship. to be honest ML, although nice, doesn't compare to these guys ... cheers and good luck hunting!
Thanks! I do really like the look of Vlad, can’t wait till I get him. Problem is SS hasn’t confirmed my international payment stuff and it’s going on 5 days, due to the holidays! :panic: I hope to hell it goes through on Monday... :pray:

Ugh, those shipping rip-off types piss me off. I was extremely fortunate to find someone willing to ship to Canada who also did not make a dime off the transaction from what I could tell.

You’ll find a great deal eventually I’m sure.
Out of curiousity what did you pay before shipping and after? PM if you'd rather not disclose it on the board :)

Also, too many Canadians in this thread! :lol

Out of curiousity what did you pay before shipping and after? PM if you'd rather not disclose it on the board :)

Also, too many Canadians in this thread! :lol

Doesn't matter to me if there's no policy against posting prices on the board.. I paid $300.00 US for the figure itself, plus $58.40 US for shipping, which is exactly what Fed-Ex charged. So from what I could tell he sold it nearly at cost. :)

And there's never too many Canadians in one place... unless of course there's not enough beer!! :drink :rotfl

Do any of you from Alberta ever purchase Sideshow from Chinook Hobbies in Calgary? I can't remember if they were carrying Sideshow products when I was living out there...approximately ten years ago.
Oh, how I wish I had been collecting Sideshow back then!
I actually bought my Nazgul PF from an Ebayer in Alberta...Awesome piece!

Glad to see all the Canucks around these parts...CHEERS!

Vlad and Blackbeard are two of my favorite Pf's. The attention to detail on these makes me hope that Sideshow continue with thier "Originals"

Looking forward to The "DEAD Templar" knight.

Oh yeah...the Nazgul rocks too!

I bought a lot of stuff from Chinook hobby as my sister worked there for a couple of years.

They don't carry SS anymore though.

I bought a lot of stuff from Chinook hobby as my sister worked there for a couple of years.

They don't carry SS anymore though.

I was mostly into buiding models back then, but remember the cool dioramas they used to set up with the 1/6 figures.
There aren't really any shops here in Nova Scotia with the huge variety and selection of products like Chinook has.

I also remember visiting "Another Dimension" comic shop in Kensignton, as I lived around the corner in Sunnyside.

"WOW" Fremen, you have a very inspiring collection!

P.S. Did you narrow the gap on the bottom of the Nazgul's helmet where the two "prongs" are?

Another Dimensions carries SS now. They totally hike their prices though so I stopped shopping there. Rip off. Better to just buy from SS direct.

You mean this guy?
IMG_1291.jpg

I did nothing. Does it look wrong somehow?

Your Nazgul looks just like mine...except at the area where the two lowest points of his hemet meet. They seem closer together on yours. I remember a while back on the forum where some folks had heated this area with a hair dryer and "pinched" them together. There where also some stills from Return Of The King that have this specific part of the helmet with varying degrees of space in between.
And also, I have the regular version and not the Exclusive...so maybe there is a slight difference.

I think he looks more menacing with the lower part of the helmet more tapered in like yours. I guess I will make a slight mod to mine...should be safe.

In regards to Another Dimension, it is very hard to find a local retailer in order to defray some of the customs charges. So I order pretty much exclusively order from Sideshow too.

You really can't beat their customer service.

Hi Guys i know i am new around here and its a little hard...but its worth a shot....

Well i missed my chance to order this piece when i came out :dunno, i am looking to buy one if possible from Europe cause postage costs from outside EU will surely hurt...:horror
Just in case you see this a have one for sale Regular version is fine by me ok please do let me know
Thanks

Eti:hi5:

I've got a Morgul Lord Ex PF I'm considering selling. Fire had to be glue back on to sword after it dropped, but otherwise in fine nick. I'm in the UK. Offers welcome.

Bump for an oldie thread :)

Just recieved my reg ML after selling my ex last year, i just had to get him back after i recieved the dark rider!
Got him from the tolkien shop in the netherlands.
THE only ML i could find online. :panic:

Has anyone ever used the tolkien shop? thoughts if yes?
I found communication was ok, then got a little worried after i paid for it, a little slow to ship out but got here fine in the end and fairly quick from date of shipping.
Arrived with no brown shipper, but thats ok, its still brand new.

Cant wait to get home and set this guy up!:yess:

Just dropped a decent penny on this guy. But what I have been seeing, pics and video reviews and this being a toss up between the dark rider or the morgul lord ex, it was a really easy choice to pick between the two. I do think the dark rider is over priced. And Ill wait for an opportunity to get it at a more reasonable price. But Im excited for the witch king and I cant wait for him to get here next week. I know a lot of people have been saying they dont like the flaming sword, but I think it looks pretty awesome and Ill be displaying him with it.

Back