Premium Format Morgul Lord Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-king / Lord of the Nazgul PF! Order NOW through the banner!.

SCANDALOUS!, I know! ;) I never said Lurtz was a bad PF, I just feel the Berserker is a better Uruk-hai representation for me. But you'll never find any post of mine slamming the piece. If I dont like, I simply dont buy. More money saved for other items (and there's ALWAYS other items... :slap ). :wave

Maybe if I saw him in person, Id change my mind, but I think I'm the only collector in my entire state...

I want one ! Anyone here planning to sell theirs? Just the normal version will do. Thanks

SCANDALOUS!, I know! ;) I never said Lurtz was a bad PF, I just feel the Berserker is a better Uruk-hai representation for me. But you'll never find any post of mine slamming the piece. If I dont like, I simply dont buy. More money saved for other items (and there's ALWAYS other items... :slap ). :wave

Maybe if I saw him in person, Id change my mind, but I think I'm the only collector in my entire state...

I had the Lurtz Ex. and it was great. But as excited as I was when I ordered him and finally received him, the PF I wanted to see most was The Morgul Lord. Yeah, I know SSC could have went with a better pose but he is still amazing IMO. I had a hard time deciding if I wanted to see a regular Ringwraith before the ML but am happy that they saved the 'wraith for the upcoming RWOS PF. :rock
The ML is the only PF I have for the moment. I sold Aragorn as soon as I saw the Strider Maquette and Lurtz went soon after to make room for the ML PF and the Maquettes (which is the line I want to focus on). I have to admit that I'm tempted to get the GTG PF to compliment him but will probably hold off to start saving for the RWOS. I believe that the best is yet to come for the PF line and that the RWOS PF has the potential to be the new standard by which all PF's and LOTR collectibles in general are judged.

Last edited:

I want one ! Anyone here planning to sell theirs? Just the normal version will do. Thanks

best to order a reg off of the bay, you'll get some decent discounts off of retail on there.

oh yeah cancelled mine, just wasn't feeling it.

best to order a reg off of the bay, you'll get some decent discounts off of retail on there.

oh yeah cancelled mine, just wasn't feeling it.

They are actually selling higher price than the retail :gah:
Trying my luck here, have a HT Batman Dx02 for trade if any1 is interested.

They are actually selling higher price than the retail :gah:Trying my luck here, have a HT Batman Dx02 for trade if any1 is interested.

Yeah not saying there going to sell for those inflated prices, but even though its catching alot of hate. This is an awesome piece.

They are actually selling higher price than the retail :gah:
Trying my luck here, have a HT Batman Dx02 for trade if any1 is interested.

Have you tried getting on the wait list for the reg. ed. ? It's still pretty early and I'd say you've got a very good chance of it converting.

Good Luck! :duff

^^Agreed. I bet there's still some around at SS.^^

With the recent announcement of the SW Throne Chair Emperor PF, I am definitely at peace w/ my decision to pass on this piece. But I'm not a hater for those that got one, so thanks for all the pixs. Still can't wait to see what some of you more adventurous customizers with dremels & a little bit of imagination come up with.

Have you tried getting on the wait list for the reg. ed. ? It's still pretty early and I'd say you've got a very good chance of it converting.

Good Luck! :duff

I tried ,but i'm having cards problem with their site, anyway i found an ebay seller selling it. Hope i can work the deal out with him.

I tried ,but i'm having cards problem with their site, anyway i found an ebay seller selling it. Hope i can work the deal out with him.

The deal flopped, seller can't mark as gift & declare at a lower value....:gah:
The search continue....

And that special man is INFECDEAD, but he's in Australia so he might not have his yet... :wave

I was going to do some similar "breaking" of my own (especially the neck), but he's a piece that looks better in-hand (even the cheese sword!), and my head isnt as tilted/giraffe looking (might be lucky, or maybe just how I situated the robes, etc).And I prefer the robe covered look (they werent flashing legs in the movies). So for now, he shall remain "unbroken". Although I have fixed the helmet prong angles, shortened up his mace chain, and am adding some additional weathering to parts of his clothing, and will be doing some metallizer/pantena work on all his armor bits. :D

:wave I took the head and arms off today, but need a new blade for my angle grinder for the abdomen to correct the twist. The legs are going to have to get the chop too. Thankfully the hard part with the head and arms is done and there is no robe or other damage.

*Cue Thrifty and his Popcorn Eating Cat pic!*

Seriously cant wait to see what you come up with. The great thing about all the robes is that they cover 80% of his body, so you dont have to be perfect underneath.

Heck you could just place his gauntlets and head on a 24" posable wood puppet, and call it a day! Wait a minute... :monkey1 :monkey3

You're right, and also highlighting how little real talent or idea i need to get this conversion done! :monkey4 :lol
Despite the train wreck I can leave it like underneath I will get all the re-attached parts painted and fitting correctly cos of my OCD...

:wave I took the head and arms off today, but need a new blade for my angle grinder for the abdomen to correct the twist. The legs are going to have to get the chop too. Thankfully the hard part with the head and arms is done and there is no robe or other damage.

th_popcorncat.gif

Can you show us some pics?
I for one would like to see what it looks like all disassembled.

yeah work in progress pictures would be cool :D

Still looking for this..... :(

Update on the custom for you guys. Probably leaving the legs as is now. I've bent the foot peg back so the statue leans back more and they look ok enough now- you can see the front of the feet are off the base and I will adjust the base to support the feet when I reposition the statue on it. Cutting them and only being able to move them a few mm anyway isn't worth the effort.
Cheers.

P1000883.jpg

P1000884.jpg

P1000885.jpg

Back