Morgan Freeman as Sloan from Wanted?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myersfarms

Super Freak
Reaction score
Charlestown, IN just 20 Min North of Louisville, K
Okay, gang. Is this Morgan Freeman as Sloan from Wanted? If so,any ideas wher it came from? I'm usually pretty knowledgeable when it comes to my toys, but I'm at a loss. Is it a ccustom? It looks factory made, but I'll have to look at it in hand to be sure.

I bought it yesterday on eBay because I thought it was a good sculpt of Mr. Freeman. I plan to recast it in clay and mod it to have a neck, fix the hair, and alter the goatee back into a mustache. I also think it would be fun for giggles to make a figure of him as God from Bruce Almighty, lol. Or maybe from his appearance as "The Narrator."

MFreeman1.jpg

MFreeman2.jpg

MFreeman3.jpg

The Narrator:
<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-2BzLf2jwIM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Someone posted this figure before, it's from a Bruce Almighty "God" figure. I think it was a small custom run.

I was looking for this forever, best likeness of Morgan I've seen.

Does the seller have anymore?

Someone posted this figure before, it's from a Bruce Almighty "God" figure. I think it was a small custom run.

I was looking for this forever, best likeness of Morgan I've seen.

Does the seller have anymore?

Sadly no. Would it be wrong if after I made my cast of it to do my alterations to if I made casts available to others? (I mean of the original head, not my altered version of it.)

It is a great likeness which is why I jumped on it. I love the character of Lucius Fox and have been debating about getting the Ada head for a while, but just didn't think it looked "Foxy" enough.:lol

Is that against forum rules or anything? I mean was it a mass-market collectible? It looks like rotocast plastic, that's not normally done by the customizers/limited run guys around here is it? If I can offer casts of the head I will, oh and would you prefer he have a neck added or as is with no neck? LMK.

I´m interested in the one you´ll have available first, with neck or neckless. I love that HS!

Back