More Photos from SDCC 2005...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, I think the photo does not do justice... Th Mumak is bigger... The distance makes it a little off... Will try some other photos...
Here comes a few more from day-2:

107-0792_IMG_SW12inAnnouncement.jpg

SSObiWanKenobi01.jpg

108-0817_IMG_DrDoom02.jpg

108-0817_IMG_DrDoom03.jpg

107-0763_IMG_Mumak06_Mod.jpg

108-0824_IMG_LegolasGimli04_Mod.jpg

108-0843_IMG_Sauron01_Mod.jpg

108-0844_IMG_Sauron02_Mod.jpg

108-0845_IMG_Sauron03_Mod.jpg

108-0851_IMG_VRexKong04_Mod.jpg

Here are a few from GG Harry Potter...

107-0783_IMG_GGHarryPotterSeaCreature01.jpg

107-0783_IMG_GGHarryPotterSeaCreature02_Mod.jpg

107-0785_IMG_GGHarryPotterNorbert01.jpg

107-0786_IMG_GGHarryHermioneRon01.jpg

108-0879_IMG_GGDoby01_Mod.jpg

A few from GG Star Wars statue line...

108-0870_IMG_GGBobaFett01_Mod.jpg

108-0871_IMG_GGTaunTaun01_Mod.jpg

108-0873_IMG_GGDarthMaul01_Mod.jpg

From Cinematech 1:4 scale...

CinematechAragorn01.jpg

And some custom LOTR 1:6 scale figures...

CustomerKellysHeroes01.jpg

Enjoy!

Hi phanatix999,

Do you know(or someone else) where i can buy those Harry Potter statues,they would look nice in the kids's bedrooms.

Thanks Linda

Excellent photos phanatix.:toast

I agree with what chucks said, the paint job doesn't look
anywhere near as good, on Sauron, as It did last time. :\

The Potter stuff are prototype releasing for pre-order sometimes in november, I think, and you can get them from your friendly GG retailers...
Not sure when they will actually ships to us yet...

Now i'll take SS's likness of Aragorn over that one... though the costume looks good.. it just looks NOTHING like Viggo.

Great pics though!!

woah, Harry Potter pieces...?

ohhh, i found some future birthday / anniversary gifts for the wife... :naughty

I think the latest paint job of Sauron is better. The other one was too shiny.

Actually the Mumak could be larger than I think, the base is pointing away from the camera ...god that 'How-do' or whatever you're calling it is big! All those strings on it..

Lots of blood, but no arrows or anything that caused it.They need to look at the Berserker. The arrows really make that piece. It would be like having the Wounded Orc piece with no arrow.

I was told that it would be a nightmare for quality control and shipping as the arrows would be small at that scale...
"so couldn't you put them in a seperate package?", I asked.
It would be another nightmare for customer service as they'll get complaints about "only 40 was packed instead of 50... etc.
"how about seperate accessory package?" lol...

Awesome!

Aragorn on steed looks amazing, and it's great to see shots of Luke on Taun-Taun. And I hadn't even heard a rumor of Boba Fett. There's some really exciting stuff here. I'm totally pumped for KOTD - just got a ship notice. The golden gimmer is much nice. :clap

I heard that Boba Fett is the next statue to be released... before Darth Maul... :clap

Good stuff Phan. The Cinimaquette Aragorn is really cool but the hair looks like crap and would push me away from buying it. The likeness isn't bad at all in person but the hair is just crappy big time.

How big would you say the dragon is? Size wis is it comparible to any of the LOTR stuff?

They were saying that these HP's are 1:6 scaled... Norbert the dragon is about 16 - 17" high including the base..

not SDCC but wouldn't we love to have these?

SauronExhibit02.jpg

oh well...
and here are the final few pictures I have left... there the props from Narnia...

107-0800_IMG_NarniaProps04.jpg

108-0803_IMG_NarniaProps02_Mod.jpg

108-0804_IMG_Narniaprops03_Mod.jpg

108-0805_IMG_NarniaProps05_Mod.jpg

108-0806_IMG_NarniaProps01_Mod.jpg

No, I wouldn't want any of those... Really I wouldn't... No, honest...

:thud

...Huh...? Wha...? Where was I? Oh, I was looking at Phan's pictures and I must've fain...

:thud

(Great pics, BTW!)

Back