Monkey Depot coupon code...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they as reputable as they claim they are, they will honor the discount. Glitches are not my fault and I have an invoice with a total sent to me by them.

https://www.monkeydepot.com/articles.asp?ID=206

Iono,
Loose Parts are defined as parts that were taken from a boxed figure. Discount does NOT apply to other categories.

Seen it happen before with their site, just saying they might check over orders on Monday or whenever and remove the discount is all (not sure how that works with paypal orders?). Not sure reputability has much to do with it, when they've clearly defined what the discount is for. Not saying you are trying to get over, but if someone was to take advantage of a hole in quite frankly a pretty basic shopping cart system, that's a bit more'n a glitch or reputability at issue there.

That said, I need a Bruce so I'll po and see if it sticks. Doesn't make any sense that it would, so not gonna complain if it doesn't work.

New BLACK OPS code:
40% off all Loose Parts - tron
30% off Mint In Box no Coupon Code Needed

I was going to pick up the Nightstalkers helmet now but it's gone. I've seen this in the past, Black Ops will take certain items off their website during sales. :mad:

Last edited:
New BLACK OPS code:
40% off all Loose Parts - tron
30% off Mint In Box no Coupon Code Needed

I was going to pick up the Nightstalkers helmet now but it's gone. I've seen this in the past, Black Ops will take certain items off their website during sales. :mad:

They also increase the price of an item by the percentage they're discounting to make it seem like you're getting a deal. Watched them do that on the DX10 body. :lol

They also increase the price of an item by the percentage they're discounting to make it seem like you're getting a deal. Watched them do that on the DX10 body. :lol

I doubt this but it wouldn't surprise me. But this would occur more on their high priced items like on some hot toys bodies and sculpts. That or they hide their inventory. :lol

Cold as ice. :lol

It's really sad they do that though. Because of their mark-up, they're already a last resort for many of us looking for goodies and shenanigans like that only push them further toward the end of the bookmark bar. After that incident, I'll even search ebaY before hitting up BlackOps. :(

I have had no issues with Blackops. Do I buy at their regular prices, no, but sometimes snipe some good Ebay Deals from them and today scooped up all of their Duke Parts at 40% off. I have never seen prices increased at the time of a sale, at least not what I was watching. Oh well.

Yea I've had no problems dealing with them and their prices on hard to find stuff is understandable. But they are shady with raising prices and hiding stuff with their discount promotions.

Absolute last resort. 40% should be a golden ticket, but as is it's barely competing with most of the other parted sites. I get it I guess for older stuff, but $25 for a new release Soldier Story pack? C'mon son etc.

Yea I've had no problems dealing with them and their prices on hard to find stuff is understandable. But they are shady with raising prices and hiding stuff with their discount promotions.

That sucks! like I said, hasn't affected me yet! Fingers crossed! I am happy, between them, Ebay and my EX Zartan Sculpt going to have Duke for cheap!!!

Back