• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mods - please delete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

youbastards

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

The following is up for sale:

Sideshow Exclusive Boba Fett Premium Format (#748/2000)
- SOLD ON EBAY!

Includes all original packaging but not the Sideshow brown shipping box.

20130629_083442.jpg

20130629_083505.jpg

20130629_084233.jpg

20130629_084725.jpg

I added a small piece of rubberband to the base of the antenna in order to keep it in place. This is removable, but here is a picture showing the rubberband. Without something to keep it in place, the antenna is too loose and will drop down. This was a common problem with this Premium Format release.

20130629_084349.jpg

I am the original owner of this piece and it was displayed briefly in a non-smoking home. I am only willing to ship within the United States, and the price includes all shipping and PayPal fees.

I will only ship via FedEX Home Delivery (insured with signature required), and I won't ship to PO Boxes or any address other than the verified PayPal address associated with the payment.

I am only looking for a cash deal at this time, please no trade requests. Price includes shipping, but not the PayPal fees (4%).

Please note, I am very cautious about my trades and will only reply to PM's from established SSF members with multiple positive feedbacks. :peace

Please let me know if you have any questions.

If you want to check my eBay references, my account is "minimate-fan", and I have 99% positive feedback. Karamazov80 has volunteered to give me any needed references as well.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Boba Fett Premium Format (Exclusive), SS Snake Eyes Exclusive Statue

Bump to top!

Re: FS: Boba Fett Premium Format (Exclusive), SS Snake Eyes Exclusive Statue

Bump to the top!

Re: FS: Sideshow Boba Fett Premium Format (Exclusive)

Bump, pictures and edition number added!

Bump! Open to reasonable offers!

Fett PF is pending sale.

Bump, Fett PF is still available!

Monday bump! Price dropped, accepting offers.

Sunday bump - 24 hour sale - $525 shipped!

Close thread, sold on eBay.

Back