MODERN WARFARE 2 Captain "Soap" MacTavish Vinyl statue Review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DinoLast

Super Freak
Reaction score
I decided I needed a get this for my Video Game collectibles section
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/v1RbCJznURE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/v1RbCJznURE&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

cool MacTavish koto statue! i think the ice picks look better. and i hope hot toys does make mw figs!

I think i like the Rifle the best, def gonna try and grab one, MW figs by HT's would be just a spectacular dream come true!! that and Uncharted :rock

That's pretty cool looking.

I'd love to see Hot Toys take on Soap and Captain Price, they get down with the Military figures! :rock

I know, it would be the PERFECT fit for them, i wonder if they are considering it, I'd buy them :D

I want these Hot Toys figures.

"Cliffhanger" Soap.

"Loose Ends" Captain Price.

"They only easy day...was yesterday" Soap.

Any iteration of Ghost.

"No Russian" Makarov.

I want these Hot Toys figures.

"Cliffhanger" Soap.

"Loose Ends" Captain Price.

"They only easy day...was yesterday" Soap.

Any iteration of Ghost.

"No Russian" Makarov.

I will buy Soap and Ghost "Rio de Janeiro Ver."

Cool review and figure.

I would buy any 3 versions of Soap, the first on my wishlist being a Gulag version. I think this is Soap's best look, dressed as a seal with those Camo pants and face-paint. Proper bad ass.

After that i'd go for a Favela version. Would look cool with a muscle body imo.

Then the cliffhanger version.

Same goes for price, i'd buy any versions of him from MW2

Got my Soap Statue this morning :D

but I'm at work so won't get to open it til 7:00pm tonight :(

Back