Mistress Wishlist Giveaway

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wished for something that I thought they might not have a problem giving away. Its been on the gift card list for a while and they made 2000 of them so I am thinking they have a LOT left over and even thought its $225 it might be easy for them to part with one.

I wished for a Samaritan. I really hoped I'd win the Film Friday thing last week, but oh well. I buy figures here and there, but I've never been able to buy a $400 item, and Hellboy is one of my favorites ever, not to mention I'm jobless so prospects are pretty slim this year.

So far 15 unknown winners. I know I won't be one of them.
But happiness to those who are.

I put in a wish for something I REALLY REALLY wanted but had to cancel due to financial reasons. It's not a huge item but instead something that would mean something to me....

So far 15 unknown winners. I know I won't be one of them.
But happiness to those who are.

Yeah, judging by some of the ones they did talk about there is no chance I'll get mine... I didn't have a sad story. But oh well.

I wished for a PredAlien Maquette. Go big or go home.

My wife entered asking for an Iron Man Mark 01 MR Helmet to give to me but she did it from my work computer where I made my wish so it's probably null and void.

Much to my suprise my wish was granted and Sam was on my porch when I got home today!! What an awsome company!!! Thanks all :D

hmm, seems small gifts on the GC list are being granted. You think asking for 1000 SS points was pushing it?

I was very surprised and truly grateful to see an unexpected package from Sideshow on the porch today--they granted the wish I sent in for my son. He is a first grader currently obsessed with dinosaurs. He writes dinosaur stories for class assignments and checks dinosaur books out of the library. He saw the Jurassic Park diorama at one point when I was on the SS site and begged me to get it, but it wasn't in the budget. So I sent in a Mistress Wish request on his behalf, and now he will be receiving his very first Sideshow collectible for Christmas! I will be wrapping it and putting it under the tree for him and I know it's going to be his favorite gift this year, by far.

(Now he can follow in his father's footsteps and develop a Sideshow addiction of his own, lol.)

I was very surprised and truly grateful to see an unexpected package from Sideshow on the porch today--they granted the wish I sent in for my son. He is a first grader currently obsessed with dinosaurs. He writes dinosaur stories for class assignments and checks dinosaur books out of the library. He saw the Jurassic Park diorama at one point when I was on the SS site and begged me to get it, but it wasn't in the budget. So I sent in a Mistress Wish request on his behalf, and now he will be receiving his very first Sideshow collectible for Christmas! I will be wrapping it and putting it under the tree for him and I know it's going to be his favorite gift this year, by far.

I hate people who have actual hearfelt and loving reasons for asking for stuff. Why can't everyone be like me... greedy as heck. :)

Back