Mindzeye Studios Hellboy Midnight Variant Statue... Any word?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bagelsncheesey

Super Freak
Reaction score
To every one that had a chance to order this, have you heard any updates or had any shipping emails come? Still haven't heard anything on my end. Their website says shipping late August, and well, it's late August.

:(

I haven't heard anything yet either - it is late August - but I suppose they meant the last day of August. :lol I hope they haven't run into any production problems.

I haven't received any e-mail correspondence as of yet. Just keeping my fingers crossed that we hear something from them soon.

I was just thinking about this as well. No word from the person that ordered for me. Hopefully we'll know soon. In the meantime i've got to free up some room in the HB case...

:( Here's an update that I got in my email this morning:

"We would like to let you know that there will be a slight delay with the Hellboy Statue that you ordered. The Hellboy line has proven to be even more popular than we anticipated and therefore has delayed production due to the increased demand.
There was also an issue with the printed box, which we felt had to be fixed before the shipment was approved.

But we are happy to report that the shipment is on its way to us and will arrive in a few weeks, at which time processing will begin. Please allow 2-3 weeks to process once the shipment reaches us.

A free, added bonus will be included with your Hellboy order as a show of appreciation for your support and patience.

We will contact you again when processing has begun.

Have a great day!

- The Mindzeye Team
"

I am excited about the free bonus though. Wonder what it will be :confused:

...The Hellboy line has proven to be even more popular than we anticipated and therefore has delayed production due to the increased demand...

Does this mean they increased the edition size again??? Otherwise, I don't understand how it could delay production.

Does this mean they increased the edition size again??? Otherwise, I don't understand how it could delay production.

They better not have... to me, that'd be false advertising. Changing it before the con... acceptable. But changing it after the con, when orders were all sold out... would be ^^^^ty on their part.

I'm guessing what they said means the mold part of the process... since the 3 statues are all the same mold. I'm guessing they want to release all 3 at the same time, therefore the delay would be that of paint issues/faux bronzing, etc. Being a newer house in the business, that would be understandable.

Lets hope so anyway.

Maybe they increased the edition size of the painted version; otherwise, the "increased demand" part just doesn't make any sense.

wasnt the increase in ES last minute before the Con?
Id think thats the same increase theyre referring to ...

:( Here's an update that I got in my email this morning:

"We would like to let you know that there will be a slight delay with the Hellboy Statue that you ordered. The Hellboy line has proven to be even more popular than we anticipated and therefore has delayed production due to the increased demand.
There was also an issue with the printed box, which we felt had to be fixed before the shipment was approved.

But we are happy to report that the shipment is on its way to us and will arrive in a few weeks, at which time processing will begin. Please allow 2-3 weeks to process once the shipment reaches us.

A free, added bonus will be included with your Hellboy order as a show of appreciation for your support and patience.

We will contact you again when processing has begun.

Have a great day!

- The Mindzeye Team
"

I am excited about the free bonus though. Wonder what it will be :confused:

Hmm, I wonder if you have to inquire about your order to get the free gift?

Now that you guys got the Hellboy statues, How about them GOW statues ?

Back