• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michael Myers sculpt for sale. *SOLD*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryu

Super Freak
Reaction score
Head sculpt only!I really hate to do this, but I'm selling my extra Michael Myers sculpt which was a sculpt by Silent Surfer and then painted up by Seb with hair attached and lots of nice subtle weathering (it's hard to see from the pics, but there's even some flesh tones on the neck where the paint started to wear off). I don't when mine is painted up that it will look anywhere as near as good as this.

Asking for $90 shipped to the US or Canada.

mikey1x.jpg

dscn0171b.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Michael Myers sculpt for sale.

bump for the night!

Hey Ryu, Nice piece bro...Good deal also...Can't believe your selling this
If I never got One's I grab this for sure.

Good Luck in the sale my friend...

Thanks buddy. Yeah, unfortunately I had a feeling I would have to sell this (this is also why I didn't stay on the list for your awesome upcoming Laurie custom :() as well as some other stuff I have on eBay, but at least I have the backup Myers head that I can eventually finish (working on some other projects first). My 1/6 collection will now be limited to a few characters in each category (horror, action, etc).

im surprised you havent sold this great stuff there

Back