Michael Myers H2 Remake figure Mezco first look

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, "average" is about all you will get, or should expect, in this scale. Still, could have been a bit better. I would have chosen a neutral stance, hands at his sides, like he's thinking of what to do. That's when Myers is the scariest to me, when he's doing nothing at all. This figure looks like he's about to bust a move. And his shoulders are a bit too narrow.

there are some nice figures of Michael. Shame I didn't like the movie. It's one of those ones I want to like but can't. I'd like to buy a figure but just can't.

Eh, "average" is about all you will get, or should expect, in this scale. Still, could have been a bit better. I would have chosen a neutral stance, hands at his sides, like he's thinking of what to do. That's when Myers is the scariest to me, when he's doing nothing at all. This figure looks like he's about to bust a move. And his shoulders are a bit too narrow.

I thought NECA's RZ Myers is one of the best overall Myers figures made. Quite let down so far with MEZCO's, doesn't look up to NECA quality, you'd be better off buying a spare NECA and customizing it to be H2.

do you not see the pegs at the elbows? If you don't like the arms position, just change it... :D

I don't see a peg, looks like no articulation except the shoulders and neck, if that.

file.php

I'll judge overall once I see the movie, but so far, the pose looks too Jason Voorhees or something, too wide stanced like a football player, should be more of a walking pose just looking like a thread in his build and costume.

I have gotta see the film before judging this design. There is a lot that does not make since with the choice in clothing. I understand that this film is supposedly completely away from the standard Halloween formula(no traditional soundtrack theme, though it looks like they kept the hospital elements intact.) I like the decaying mask factor. Its not like he is going to go get another one ALA Hallloween 4.

Back