Michael Myers 1:6 Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So STOKED!!!!

16335dfb.jpg

8890cadf.jpg

wow those pics look badass i cant wait until my heads ready!!

Still can believe he got this far without seeing it on a body lol, look's great. Now we just need Mikes knives (hey muda fack, where are the knifes)

LOL Mudafacks !!!!! I wanna make them for you guys , believe me .

But the time it takes to craft each knife , i would have to charge about $40 bucks per knife .

MyersKnifeV2007.jpg

They're kind of a combination of blue and green.

Looks great Buddy... And yes, they have a tint of each but I left mine clean also. They would look great weathered though!
Great sculpt!!!
I don't think that Myers coveralls were real blue according to a photo screen capture when he grab the kid by the arms running from the bullies.

I'm still tenth :thud:

Guys I need one more to get the second run going on coveralls if anyone needs ok...

Last edited:
Looks great Buddy... And yes, they have a tint of each but I left mine clean also. They would look great weathered though!
Great sculpt!!!
I don't think that Myers coveralls were real blue according to a photo screen capture when he grab the kid by the arms running from the bullies.

I'm still tenth :thud:

Guys I need one more to get the second run going on coveralls if anyone needs ok...

You're absolutely correct Moe, I didn't realize until it was brought up in your thread and I had to watch it again that his coveralls are actually green.
At the Behind the scenes special fearure, John carpenter talked about the setting and wanted it to have a brooding color to it at the end so they used blue lighting to give it that ominous feel. And thats the pinnacle of the movie so that's what stuck in everyone's mind. Its just funny that I watch this movie every year, it's like Halloween tradition to watch it before halloween and all this time, I've thought his coveralls were dark blue

You're absolutely correct Moe, I didn't realize until it was brought up in your thread and I had to watch it again that his coveralls are actually green.
At the Behind the scenes special fearure, John carpenter talked about the setting and wanted it to have a brooding color to it at the end so they used blue lighting to give it that ominous feel. And thats the pinnacle of the movie so that's what stuck in everyone's mind. Its just funny that I watch this movie every year, it's like Halloween tradition to watch it before halloween and all this time, I've thought his coveralls were dark blue

Thants good news as just spent 2 nights weathering mine green, was thinking I'd have to start again:yess:

Back