Michael Myers 1/4 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moe

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok Guys...We are doing this from Ground up! 1/4 scale Michael myers limited to 9 pieces, 10th one will be my personal for you guys to see when done to decide. Will come with Custom made base, real clothed coveralls, real rooted hair.

I would like to start a poll to see what post works best.

1) Standing Straight head forward, arms at side with lamson
2) Standing Straight head tilt, arms at side w/lamson
3) Standing with right arm bent up holding lamson head tilt.
4) Standing with head straight, right arm bent with Lamson

Price TBA but will try to keep it within reason of other PF's made.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

Last edited:
Re: Michael Myers 18" Neca PF custom.

I would be depending on price :D

I'm sure in that scale somebody could make a 1/4 latex mask? I've made smaller masks before

I would be depending on price :D

I'm sure in that scale somebody could make a 1/4 latex mask? I've made smaller masks before

I am sure it can be made latex, We done many batman Latex mask from keaton, clooney, Bale, and Alex ross removeables in 1/6...But I don't think I will do 1/4 because there would have to be an Amazing amount of Interest and start up funds.
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Those masks are badass man (especially love that last pic), but doesn't latex deteriorate faster than silicone, etc?

Looking forward to seeing the project. Also, pm your way.

Those masks are badass man (especially love that last pic), but doesn't latex deteriorate faster than silicone, etc?

Looking forward to seeing the project. Also, pm your way.

No buddy these are very durable...I am not certain my guy uses Latex...But there is something he uses so the mask can be stretched without ripping.

Thanks for the comp on the batman.

ill be following this...huge myers fan
and if done right this could be awesome

ill be following this...huge myers fan
and if done right this could be awesome

Yes I hear ya...Was my favorite all time Horror Classic...
I think it will come out to be one of the Amazing PF statues ever once I am done! alot of work to do...

As for the coveralls sales...We will see, as it will come with custom resin base with design. I never was able to get the 18" myers, so I will post in trade forum to see if I can land one. There were two version correct? which version is the one I posted pic of on top? I saw another version which I did not like the sculpt.

Back