Michael Bay's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see no redeeming qualities to that movie. Have no interest in even renting it. Looks boring and lame. I don't know how Bay manages to make non-stop action boring, and gets away with ruining a good thing, but he does.

I really need to see this. Out of all the movies bay has made this one I NEED to see... I need to see how bad they messed up the turtles.

I think I might even go opening day.... I just Have to see this, I have to

Mhm, it looks kind of fun.

Agreed! I'm totally going into this with an open mind.

Leo and Raph look good. All the crazy tech on Donny bothers me, how's he supposed to be ninja-like? I can accept the "armor" on the others but scratching my head with all the gear Donny is wearing. Mikey's face obviously is the most "child-like" to match his personalities.

Overall, looks like a fun flick and if it does well and the fan feedback is received, perhaps they'll sharpen up the designs for the next movie.

The only thing they'll be able to sharpen really is ditching all the crap they have on. I mean its not like they have plastic surgeons so if the turtles appearance changes dramatically ie losing those stupid lips and nose, people will be left scratching their heads.

they look like weird human-lizard mutations.

They kind of look like if they were the kids from the Lizard from Amazing spiderman... Kind of if like a Human mutated into a turtle.
not just a turtle mutating into a bigger turtle

there is way too much human in their faces.

Agreed! I'm totally going into this with an open mind.

Leo and Raph look good. All the crazy tech on Donny bothers me, how's he supposed to be ninja-like? I can accept the "armor" on the others but scratching my head with all the gear Donny is wearing. Mikey's face obviously is the most "child-like" to match his personalities.

Overall, looks like a fun flick and if it does well and the fan feedback is received, perhaps they'll sharpen up the designs for the next movie.

Well, I don't expect anything out of this movie except dumb dumb fun, and perhaps good action sequences, from the beginning I've supported the designs, the designs look good save for some of the facial features.

I won't even being to question how Donny's gear isn't ninja-like, they're mutant ninja turtles, from the get go I require no common sense for this.

I'll just turn my brain off and hope to have some fun.

ibwXvEPbSipvGl.gif

Back