Mezco One:12 The Crow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dukefett

Super Freak
Reaction score
E-I7QjQWUAM90iS.jpg

Should be a regular release since there's no MDX exclusive sticker on the image.

1.12 too small for me,but yeah we need a great 1/6 1/4 of a brandon crow,seems his likeness is hard to capture correctly,diamond select have a couple of good ones,but more bad ones.

No guns with this figure either? It's weird how the HT, Diamond Select, and the Mezco come with no guns, but the new Sideshow statue comes with the shotgun. :dunno

No guns with this figure either? It's weird how the HT, Diamond Select, and the Mezco come with no guns, but the new Sideshow statue comes with the shotgun. :dunno
it's by the request of brandons family,as the way he died was by a shooting ( accident?) and i will be suprised if that shotgun make the finished item,unless the lee family have softened a little. and best price here in the UK is £85, for a 6'' figure maybe a little overpriced even with the extras.

it's by the request of brandons family,as the way he died was by a shooting ( accident?) and i will be suprised if that shotgun make the finished item,unless the lee family have softened a little.
I know about that, but I'm wondering why the new Sideshow 1/4 Crow statue is allowed to have a shotgun and not any of the figures?

Love this release. Not big on Mezco, but I will buy this. I love the comic and the film. The likeness could be better, but it's not terible. I am really happy Mezco is doing this figure. Thanks guys

It's the best release I've seen of the character. Some of the accessories are unexpected, but very cool, such as the extra surprised head sculpt, hand with the hole, the fire effect crow, the cat, and the sad mask.

The only things I would add, two hand guns and one shot gun with muzzle flash with rings add on effect.

in the photo bottom row,the 4th hand looks like it has a trigger finger..i doubt you'd hold a sword like that.

If anyone still hasn't ordered, this is at Entertainment Earth and they have a $15 off $100+ item and free shipping code: 2103212

The Crow comes to just under $92 with free shipping for me.

I'm glad they added the guns to this release even though they were never shown in the preorder photos.

Well, he's awesome :clap . Better YT videos out - I gotta slowly start packing for moving hopefully this year, so not unpacking this loaded release. No regrets - arrived from BBTS today.

Mezco_crow.jpg

Back