Mezco One:12 - Star Trek

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha, just after I posted this I got an email from them telling me the Neca Ultimate Sarah Connor figure which was due 2 weeks ago won't be in til the end of May... This is a figure I could have picked up from eBay (UK sellers) weeks ago. I like their "bricks & mortar" shops but that's the last time I preordering something from them online.
Anyway back on topic I preordered both the Spock & Kirk from Kapow toys, who I understand have a good reputation. Really looking forward to these but if they make a Bones that'll be the last one in this line for me...

Wow.. That's awful, their stores have had Sarah for a couple of months now.... Although it did take them six months to stock the DST Ghostbusters..!.. I tend to use FP as a 'belt and braces' order.....let it sit and then cancel when I find what I'm looking for elsewhere.... Here's hoping they d
o ship Spock next week.... But I doubt it as we usually tend to have to wait a while for stock to trickle across the pond.......

We are delighted to have Mez from Mezco Toys coming on our much loved podcast The Hottoycast.

Do you have any questions about Marvel, DC, Star Trek or any of their other seriously fine products, please post them over on The Hottoycats thread:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...tml?highlight=Hottoycast&highlight=Hottoycast

Hot-Toycast-logo-Mezco.jpg

Good to hear he's finally shipping. I've got one on pre order over here in the UK, but it usually takes a few more weeks for stuff to trickle over the pond. Please let us know what you think of him when he arrives!

Our Mezco interview episode is now up. This includes some great new about Star Trek, some license announcements exclusive to The Hottoycast and oh so much more.

If you guys are happy, please share, like and rate The Hottoycast on whatever platform you listen on. :)

Hottoycast-Mezco-logo.jpg

Last edited:
I received my shipping notice on Friday with tracking but it has yet to ship according to UPS.
I emailed Mezco and they said it will ship very soon.

Well, I did just review the Toy Fair One:12 Collective Spock back in February... :)

With the announcement on the HotToyCast this week that Mezco will be doing classic Ghostbusters figures in their fantastic One:12 Collective line, I thought it valuable to review the latest release, Mr. Spock. I checked out the Toy Fair exclusive back in February, but this standard release contains so many more extras, and even has some improvements overall. You can find the review here:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-052716a.htm

or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading, and have a great weekend!

Michael

review_one12spock2_4.jpg

Hi Michael, great review! I have him on pre-order but it may take a little longer till he arrives in Germany.

I hadn't heard yet about Mezco when a friend sent me this - at first I thought it was a 12" figure. I hope we'll get the whole crew, and I also hope that we may get more bridge pieces after the Captain's chair.

I first came to your page many many years ago, someone had linked to it at Gateworld for one of the Stargate action figures. May have been Vala. I've always enjoyed looking at all the pictures and poses and I am happy I can tell you this now! Your page also was the first where I encountered 12" figures that looked great (as opposite to the cheap Stargate toys) - with seeing your pictures of the Prison Break figures.

Yes, so much potential here...so very much.

Thanks for the kind words, Astra! Glad the site has been a help. I too hope we can manage a complete bridge including lights and sounds. How fantastic would that be?

I too hope we can manage a complete bridge including lights and sounds. How fantastic would that be?

It would be my biggest wish and very helpful for my action figure comics. I know the Playmates figures have a bridge but I am only collecting the bigger Art Asylum / Diamond Select line because they look more realistically.

I hadn't even dared to think about lights and sounds. You're messing with my head ;)

Great review as always Michael. I also enjoyed listening to the podcast at work yesterday. I've been trying to figure out if I should jump into this line or not. I'm not the biggest Trek fan, but I have enjoyed most of the movies and I have a soft spot for the classic series because of my older brother letting me play with his Mego figures when I was little.

Excellent review Michael. Great photos and poses. I should be receiving mine any day now. Really feels like the ball is rolling now with this line. From now to the end of the year has so many great figures coming out. I'm pretty much all in on One:12 so it will be one heck of a ride.

Star Trek crew with Bridge.:yess:

Ghostbusters with Ecto-1 :bow

Yea... I owe this purchase to Me.Crowford's review. When you put over a figure this much, Its a must have. I will say watching reruns with my Grandfather spikes my interest enough with this line, but i'm exclusivley a 1/6 collector. However, Spock is on his way and I'm hopeful for more to come.

Back