Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mezco: 6 Inch DC Figures

This custom was done for me using the Mezco black and grey Batman figure as a base.

I should receive it within the next couple of weeks.

:)

Noice! "Hmm...*glance over at my fig* Nah, I can't bring myself to do it!"

I don't think the availability of PX as compared to the standard B&G is evidence that there were more PX produced. It is possible, of course, but I think the far likelier explanation is that the B&G version is simply much more popular and is selling much better than the PX version.

I don't think the availability of PX as compared to the standard B&G is evidence that there were more PX produced. It is possible, of course, but I think the far likelier explanation is that the B&G version is simply much more popular and is selling much better than the PX version.

I share the same sentiments. While the PX could be lower in production, demands for it might still be way lower than the number produced, compared to the black and grey regular that might have higher ES but even higher demands.

I also think the PX and mezcoex will be one shots... the B&G wll go back into production mark my words

also the standard might be seeing a wide release but $79.99????? plus tax and in many cases shipping

dammmmmnnnnnn

promised pictures days ago here you go.... to me the blue/gray/oval looks he jumped off the pages from the comics (I know hes from DKR book one and two but I want to throw a bleeding robin in his arms like death in the family

image (3).jpgimage (2).jpgimage (1).jpgimage.jpg

PG those are some stunning poses and photos. This series of figures will attain grail statis, if not already (they are in my collection) then in the near future.

Back