Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He sold a few on facebook.

I dunno man, the way I see it there'll be a lot of great stuffs coming out every year. If one misses this one out, there's bound to be something similar or better along the way.

Just like those guys who missed out on the DX1.

That's true, I'm sure. But I want to get something early to tell me if I should focus on this line in general or not. I would be much much more interested in traditional, "classic" DC characters, as these could be nicer updates to the Super Powers toys I had as a kid than the sometimes awkward and cheap looking DC Universe Classics figures.

:(

View attachment 178166

just disappointed, thats all.

I'm sure i can get a replacement from bbts but i was soooooo looking forward to this one.

Sorry to hear that mate, i hope you get replacement very soon, im pre order the same version i hope it has good QC
But if i end up like this im gonna make battle damage just like the cover of dark knight returns LOL

Anyone that got their Mezco Exclusive, Are there any QC issues ? Mine's on the way in a few days and I don't know if this version can be easily replaced. I'm really hoping I luck out again with this one :pray:

just got mine delivered. i know this has been said a million times but this figure is just unffffffffffffffff.

Fb07QYi.jpg

SCARQlw.jpg

just got mine delivered. i know this has been said a million times but this figure is just unffffffffffffffff.

Fb07QYi.jpg

SCARQlw.jpg

Fantastic

Any QC problems?

I definitely see Jim Lee's Hush in this even though it's based on Miller's work..Win..Win!:clap

Fantastic

Any QC problems?

I definitely see Jim Lee's Hush in this even though it's based on Miller's work..Win..Win!:clap
No QC problems for me. Just that for the left underarms, I've to be gentle when posing it since i saw some of the stitches showing the underneath.

No QC problems for me. Just that for the left underarms, I've to be gentle when posing it since i saw some of the stitches showing the underneath.

Good to know :wave
Keep the great pics coming guys. I can't wait until my Mezco ex arrives next week..In the meantime.

I love how the yellow pops on this the more I pose him with this version

Just for the hell of it

Last edited:
batman_comparison.jpg
Quick Batman Comparison

Hot Toys Batman '66
Delicate - I'm afraid to touch it due to fabric snag fears
Excellent likeness to Adam West
Lots of accessories
Also bought Robin to complete the set

NECA Batman
Cheap cape fabric
Love the video game coloring
Love that it exists - excellent concept for a figure
Good for the price

Mezco Dark Knight Previews Exclusive
Awesome quality + super fun to play with
Weight of the figure in the hand instills confidence that this is a quality, industrial-strength action figure.
The best of both worlds - the quality of Hot Toys, with all the accessories, plus super sturdy and fun to pose.
The fabric seems thick and stretchable
I paid 35% of what I paid for the Hot Toys Batman. At that price, I can buy 3 One:12 figures for every 1 Hot Toy.
The batarangs are individual pieces - they aren't part of the hand sculpt. The attention to detail is awesome!
The Bat logo on the chest feels like thick rubber, and feels permanent.
The cape is high quality fabric, and drapes beautifully
Bring on the Mutant Leader!
A+ for fun

Man. As much as I am really truly impressed by this figure (the cape is the best fabric cape a stock Batman figure has ever had, regardless of scale) the few small issues it has bug more and more. I don't then the chest is really big enough for the build - especially compared to how epic and thick the legs are. He looks just wide as he should but that's only because they designed the shoulders to stick way to far out from the body - they really should have sunk the shoulder balls further into the chest and made the chest larger to achieve that overall width. Lastly, I think I'm in the minority on this one but I think the head sculpt looks nothing like the character as Miller drew him in Dark Knight Returns and is kind of just flat out ugly.

Just opened my PX batman from BBTS . After a quick check this figure is just as perfect as the regular black and grey one I have. Although I kind of still want the blue and grey Mezco exclusive. I feel ok that I have two of the four that have been released.

Back