Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New look at the Suicide Squad Harley Quinn. I don't have any Mezco figures yet but from the pictures I've seen this pales in comparison to all the other figures they have released or shown at conventions.
228aba97af27f74220609cc4008b0ab6.jpg
d70732aa0c7bc63c5027719c3fcad3bd.jpg
eae55247aacb7caa53762e963dbf2c05.jpg
7f8100d5027482a1f64108dedc9298df.jpg

...just what the hell is that thing? Can't believe people are making excuses for such a nasty figure :p

I think she looks great- she is an ACTION figure with clothes- the face isn't that bad and will probably look better on production- for the cost you are getting a clothed jointed figure with some nice accessories.....

It's an action figure it's supposed to have articulation cuts.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Yeah for sure but in this case it's executed so poorly. For a character with an exposed belly this is not how you should be doing it.

Yeah for sure but in this case it's executed so poorly. For a character with an exposed belly this is not how you should be doing it.

It'll be fixed by full production I'm sure.. Mostly all of Mezco's final products have been better than the proto's themselves... BVS Batman,Armored Batman,Green Arrow.

Already preordered, didn't like the BVS Batfleck when I first saw it..but the final product was one of the best, so I know this will be better than the prototype :lecture

Figuarts still has the best likeness to Robbie IMO though

Already preordered, didn't like the BVS Batfleck when I first saw it..but the final product was one of the best, so I know this will be better than the prototype :lecture

Thinking about their Batman so it's a great figure? Some pics it doesn't look good but others...

... you mean their Michael Jackson in Harley's clothes?

Sent from my ALE-L23 using Tapatalk

It'll be fixed by full production I'm sure.. Mostly all of Mezco's final products have been better than the proto's themselves... BVS Batman,Armored Batman,Green Arrow.

Green Arrow? :huh. You got Green Arrow?

The articulation cut was on the SDCC prototype but it did look better than this...likeness was more accurate too. Hopefully this will get better.

Was Dawn of Justice Batman packaged in a cardboard sleeve? Like a bag, but then placed in a Mezco cardboard sleeve?

s-l1600.jpg

like this one?

Green Arrow? :huh. You got Green Arrow?

The articulation cut was on the SDCC prototype but it did look better than this...likeness was more accurate too. Hopefully this will get better.

I don't have Green Arrow but seen in hand pics of him.

Back