Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm totally digging the one:12 line but this and flash just don't seem to work....which I don't understand because the bvs supes looks really good and Shazam looks great...

damn
I was really hoping that they would ditch the plastic emblem.
I mean, The bullet ricochet thing is kinda cool but not worth the trade.
Everything else is pretty good.

Really curious to see what they bring to SDCC
Hoping for Green Lantern & a non Miller styled batman

I don't think they have plans for artist specific portraits outside TDKR, it's a shame cause Frank Quitely Superman would be spot on for this style.

Supes looks better than his prototype but still not 100% happy with it. Would much prefer a straight up decal emblem and a more classic looking belt.

But I did say I was going to support this line and I am pretty sure he will be cool looking in hand (lets face it Batman was the figure of 2015!) so yes its PO from me and hoping for big DC reveals at sdcc.

But Batman looked astonishing from the get go, this Supes has been one disappointing look after another.

Flash looks serviceable, Shazam looks decent, Zoom looks good, Arrow looks very good, but Supes? Looks like Ray Liotta cosplaying.

And that cape man, it's clunky as ****, a downgrade from that fantastic Batman cape.

I wish they did what SS and modders did with the PF Supes, have a piece that's part of the shoulders, tuck the suit and cape under it.

25r08ds.jpg

IMG_0193_1.jpg

Hey Gaspar, would you agree that Green Arrow is the best one so far from the DC comic line(not counting TDKR)?

Superman is available for preorder on SidesShow. If they are going to start selling these and we can use monthly coupons and get reward points....holy sweet deal! Hopefully they put more up.

SSC Mezco Superman

Edit: and that's exactly what I just did. 16JUN316 code worked for $20 off and getting the usual %5 rewards points. I'll be super happy if this works out. It will be like buy 4 get one free.

Yeah I agree, I think the whole DC line is very subpar compared to the Marvel one, except for Green Arrow.

Yeah, doesn't make much sense considering how good Space Ghost looks. Pretty much the same build that Superman should have and they him look perfect.

Yeah, but they wanted that "ultra realistic" approach.

I don't think the DC side is gonna sell all that well, particularly Superman, I just hope they don't interpret that as "Supes doesn't sell" when it's in fact just a bad looking figure :lol

I swear, if anybody released a decent Superman, it would become ToyBiz McFarlane Spiderman level grail.

Superman is available for preorder on SidesShow. If they are going to start selling these and we can use monthly coupons and get reward points....holy sweet deal! Hopefully they put more up.

SSC Mezco Superman

Edit: and that's exactly what I just did. 16JUN316 code worked for $20 off and getting the usual %5 rewards points. I'll be super happy if this works out. It will be like buy 4 get one free.

Thanks Spark for making me spend money on this guy.[emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! I didn't know sideshow was selling the mezco superman as well. I will purchase him next month; I hope they add more products from Mezco. I think I am going to end up buying the entire dc line and some marvel.

Yeah I agree, I think the whole DC line is very subpar compared to the Marvel one, except for Green Arrow.

Well, we're all entitled to opinions... however wrong they are!!!
Just because the Superman figure is god-awful, doesn't make the DC line subpar... in fact it's the ONLY bad DC figure i've seen previewed so far!
Which ones do you think are 'subpar'?

Back