Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supes, Flash, and Captain Marvel....:lol Green Arrow and Reverse Flash look great, but I'll be passing.

I'm set for BvS Batman, BvS Armored Batman, Daredevil, two Punishers, and Captain America. Superman is my second favorite superhero, but they don't look good to me.

WOW – loving all the DC reveals... GA and Captain Marvel are my standouts. Fingers crossed we get a Robin and GL revealed soon.

Supes, Flash, and Captain Marvel....:lol Green Arrow and Reverse Flash look great, but I'll be passing.

I'm set for BvS Batman, BvS Armored Batman, Daredevil, two Punishers, and Captain America. Superman is my second favorite superhero, but they don't look good to me.

:lecture: When Superman fans starved for a decent figure still pass on this, that means it's just no good!

:lecture: When Superman fans starved for a decent figure still pass on this, that means it's just no good!

I really hope they fix it up. Both of them. Cavill's not looking good to me either.

Well, I guess I still have my DCUC Superman to hang out with Lex and the Apokoliptians. Come on! It's Superman, Mezco! :lol

I'm looking forward to this line. I mostly just collect Batman ( & Company ),here & there I p/u some G.L. stuff too.These figures are incredible. So whatever they come out with I may scoop up.

I don't think they will, they look like advanced prototypes.

I think I'll wait for the inevitable TDKR Supes, get a couple Punishers from Mezco.

For BvS I'll stick with Mafex.

I wouldn't be surprised of that did TDKR Armored Batman vs TDKR Supes for SDCC and then released different versions later on. I skipped TDKR Batman because of the light skin, and I figured it wouldn't match up with the rest of the figures, but I'm going to regret it once they announce Supes. As much as some Supes fans hate on Frank Miller for that portrayal, at least they got a good voice actor for the movie. I had a hard time getting invested in Batman because of Peter Weller, but I was actually rooting for Supes thanks to Mark Valley!:lol

That's not a bad idea just going with Mafex. I thought they'd be too skinny like Vader, but they look great!

I wouldn't be surprised of that did TDKR Armored Batman vs TDKR Supes for SDCC and then released different versions later on. I skipped TDKR Batman because of the light skin, and I figured it wouldn't match up with the rest of the figures, but I'm going to regret it once they announce Supes. As much as some Supes fans hate on Frank Miller for that portrayal, at least they got a good voice actor for the movie. I had a hard time getting invested in Batman because of Peter Weller, but I was actually rooting for Supes thanks to Mark Valley!:lol

That's not a bad idea just going with Mafex. I thought they'd be too skinny like Vader, but they look great!

I don't care so much for the portrayal either, but the art is gorgeous and one of my favorite versions.

1461157592798894150.jpg

Great panel! That's why I'm interested. I don't like creators putting down other characters to make others seem better. It's bad writing to me. They do that in a lot of modern comics, and I don't like it at all. I like Batman and Superman as best friends.

Tons of new pics, new characters, Bat Armor. They also launched a Marvel line, which looks 10x better than DC, so I'm pissed off, most DC figures look so dull. SIgh.

Shazam, Arrow, etc etc.

Mezco Pre-Toy Fair 2016 – DC and Batman v Superman One:12 Collective - The Toyark - News

Mezco-One12-DC-003.jpg

Mezco-One12-DC-005.jpg

Mezco-One12-DC-013.jpg

Mezco-One12-DC-018.jpg

Mezco-One12-DC-023.jpg

Shazam looks fantastic, but that ****ing generic face ruins it. Why? Mezco Why?

GA looks damn great though.

Mezco-One12-DC-007.jpg

Some of those figures look really cheap...and some look good :dunno I'd love TDKR Joker and Superman.

Not even Supes? C'mon.

Eh, I wouldn't say cheap per se. The sculpt and paint definitely do not belong to a 15 dollar fig. The clothes/outfit look really baggy though, which makes the figure look... I'd say rushed rather than "cheap".

Either way, that Ollie is sexy. I don't use "sexy" to describe toys, and I'm not even a huge Green Arrow fan, but... that figure is sexy, period...

Back