Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, there were too many plot holes to link MGSV with MG1/2/MGS anyway. It's funny because none of the conspiracy loving fans could ever explain away the leap in logic that V introduces.

Do you think there was a long term plan - with kojima Involve somehow. I think we expected it to kick start the remakes of metal gear 1&2. Maybe on outcome of V. I know solids story was done. But you could of have big boss mentor solid and develop him ready for his first mission, like basic training at ground zeroes type base. With experimental teaching methods like VR. Then the eventual first mission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think Kojima ever intended doing remakes. I'm sure he had another inconsequential story lined up with Venom or Biggu Bawse. He mentioned he wanted V to be about the Boss in WWII and THANK GOD that character won't be ruined.

We definitely didn't need QTE scene of Ocelot being born.

I remember Ryan pointed out all the issues of Venom's existence. We need that post pinned somewhere :lol

Also yeah, I was so afraid of The Boss being further bastardized.

I remember Ryan pointed out all the issues of Venom's existence. We need that post pinned somewhere :lol

Also yeah, I was so afraid of The Boss being further bastardized.

Yeah he did. I wish I could find that post though but I remember Miller totally not fitting into the lore anymore. There's NO logical way for him to go from MGSV Miller to MG2 Miller. And I thought the Patriots really did a LOUSY job at keeping tabs at their enemies since everyone pretty much went their own ways after V.

I'm sure the Boss in WWII would have a PDA that would use a hologram...

And the snake scar on her chest would be her morphing sentai powers.

I'm sure the Boss in WWII would have a PDA that would use a hologram...
probably could go even further...
Yeah he did. I wish I could find that post though but I remember Miller totally not fitting into the lore anymore. There's NO logical way for him to go from MGSV Miller to MG2 Miller. And I thought the Patriots really did a LOUSY job at keeping tabs at their enemies since everyone pretty much went their own ways after V.

And the snake scar on her chest would be her morphing sentai powers.
We could find that post if you didn't hijack him!

And nothing about Miller makes any more sense...like at all. What next though, Solidus will be effected somehow by Venom?

probably could go even further...We could find that post if you didn't hijack him!

I am him and he is me. Two Phantoms, born when one becomes two and two becomes ten. All for revenge, not for glory as the beast is cast out of the shadows and it rained the day he was born. Without the guiding light of the.. aww crap I forgot my Kojima guide to grandiose writing.

And nothing about Miller makes any more sense...like at all. What next though, Solidus will be effected somehow by Venom?

I don't think Solidus was ever brought up in V, though I could be wrong. I read that Codetalker said that the Pain and the End both gained their powers from parasites and whatnot, this is why the canon is FUBAR.

Yeah Solidus was never mentioned. If you're going to go as far as mention Solid and include Liquid, why not the third brother?

I am him and he is me. Two Phantoms, born when one becomes two and two becomes ten. All for revenge, not for glory as the beast is cast out of the shadows and it rained the day he was born. Without the guiding light of the.. aww crap I forgot my Kojima guide to grandiose writing.

I don't think Solidus was ever brought up in V, though I could be wrong. I read that Codetalker said that the Pain and the End both gained their powers from parasites and whatnot, this is why the canon is FUBAR.
You somehow made more sense then Lord Kojima-sama-san. :lol

Solidus wasn't mentioned, which surprises me.
Yeah Solidus was never mentioned. If you're going to go as far as mention Solid and include Liquid, why not the third brother?
That's what I mean though, and that they would find some way. Though on the other hand I know Solidus is much younger then the other two...hmm. He wasn't born at the time right?

k3qdk.jpg

You somehow made more sense then Lord Kojima-sama-san. :lol

Solidus wasn't mentioned, which surprises me.That's what I mean though, and that they would find some way. Though on the other hand I know Solidus is much younger then the other two...hmm. He wasn't born at the time right?

He was born a few years after, I don't think a year is specified. I'd imagine before 1980 to coincide with him leading Raiden in Liberia.

Back