Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Has nothing to do with faith in Kojima...it was just an obvious joke. Taking a week break and completely forgetting the plot and character intentions? LOL seriously? And if you still couldn't figure it out, the list of related links at the bottom should've sealed it.

Has nothing to do with faith in Kojima...it was just an obvious joke. Taking a week break and completely forgetting the plot and character intentions? LOL seriously? And if you still couldn't figure it out, the list of related links at the bottom should've sealed it.

Um... that's exactly what Kojima has been doing with MGS; adding retcons to the storyline in each additional game through sloppy writing, and reducing Big Boss to a character clone of Solid Snake. That's why several of us were fooled by it, initially :dunno.

Satire wouldn't exist if there isn't some truth behind it, and the author who wrote that article has pretty much summarized the concerns of Kojima's mishandling of the series.

Um... that's exactly what Kojima has been doing with MGS; adding retcons to the storyline in each additional game through sloppy writing, and reducing Big Boss to a character clone of Solid Snake. That's why several of us were fooled by it, initially :dunno.

Satire wouldn't exist if there isn't some truth behind it, and the author who wrote that article has pretty much summarized the concerns of Kojima's mishandling of the series.

Who's to say he's not doing it on purpose though? At least it's not as bad as Crisis Core and the other FFVII compliation entries while still refusing to make a proper remake of the main game to compensate the retcons :lol

Who's to say he's not doing it on purpose though? At least it's not as bad as Crisis Core and the other FFVII compliation entries while still refusing to make a proper remake of the main game to compensate the retcons :lol

I wouldn't be surprised if he is sabotaging the games on purpose :lol. It's like he's stuck with creating MGS games until the day he retires from the industry. In an interview last year, he even mentioned that he doesn't want to be remembered as just the guy who makes Metal Gear games:

“I’ll admit that I hope my future endeavors are thought of as ‘works by Hideo Kojima’ rather than ‘from the creator of Metal Gear,” he says. “I haven’t really shown the world what else I might be capable of yet. This may sound pretentious, but I don’t like being thought of as ‘the Metal Gear guy.’ There’s a lot more I can do.”
https://www.egmnow.com/articles/xbox_360/egm-interview-hideo-kojima-doesnt-want-to-be-the-metal-gear-guy/

I can just imagine Kojima shaking his fist in the air and shouting, "Common guys, please stop liking MGS so much!" :lol.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is sabotaging the games on purpose :lol. It's like he's stuck with creating MGS games until the day he retires from the industry. In an interview last year, he even mentioned that he doesn't want to be remembered as just the guy who makes Metal Gear games:

Well, if I was in the same position as he is I wouldn't want to be remembered for just one franchise..............That's why he should make ZOE3! :pray:

yeah, I understand that...but that is years in the making, and quite different than taking a ONE WEEK BREAK and totally forgetting what you wrote a week ago.....

Well, if I was in the same position as he is I wouldn't want to be remembered for just one franchise..............That's why he should make ZOE3! :pray:

Yeah, I mean, I really do feel sorry for Kojima in that regard. It must be tough to be spearhead only one series for over 15 years (MGS), and attempting come up with new ideas all the time. The guy was just never given a break to work on anything else.

I just hope that ZOE 3 wasn't scrapped entirely :monkey2.

yeah, I understand that...but that is years in the making, and quite different than taking a ONE WEEK BREAK and totally forgetting what you wrote a week ago.....

Knowing the state of MGS, do you really find it that inconceivable? :lol

Theres nothing wrong with the series. You guys are making stuff up. Bb is a clone of solid and kaz is liquid. Deal with it. oh, and peacewalker was after mgs1 so the mechs are progressively correct. It also had a compelling story too.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Theres nothing wrong with the series. You guys are making stuff up. Bb is a clone of solid and kaz is liquid. Deal with it. oh, and peacewalker was after mgs1 so the mechs are progressively correct. It also had a compelling story too.

I think Kojima secretly wants us to think this.

I knooooooowww. Gawd!

But still, you can't tell me that Otacon was oblivious to the fact that REX was equipped nuclear weapons. He made Metal Gear ZEKE in Peace Walker! He was also supposed to be in a wheelchair, but how is he walking in all of the other MGS games?

Just when you thought it's safe to enter the thread again..

Back