Media Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't even know that, that game came out on Christmas for me.

That's how I remembered it, I got it during the winter of 98 so I just assumed that's when it came out. I remember so many buddies in elementary school talking their heads off about how amazing it was.

I never even heard of it at the time so I was underwhelmed when I opened it up but that changed as soon as I saw the graphics, they were pretty amazing for that time.

I didn't realize until after having the game for awhile, that Baker said "her frequency is on the back of the CD case" was actually the CD case :lol I loved that breaking fourth wall ****.

Haha

That is actually one of the scariest gaming moments of my life. I was creeped the hell out when Cambell started telling me I was playing a game.

Probably because the story isn't straightforward and of course the whole Raiden thing. I loved the game back then but it took me a while to understand how genius it was.

Raiden isn't so bad considering what he ended up evolving into. But I was on the hate wagon, big time on his character at the time. But I never hated the story whatsoever. And after digesting the game for over a decade, it is genius and it's the smartest game ever done.

exactly the games I want the most..... I'm hoping GTAV on PC will keep me occupied enough so they sneak up on me :lol

well you've got a few months till arkham comes out then another few by the looks of it (September?) for phantom pain so it wont be that bad.

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

Raiden isn't so bad considering what he ended up evolving into. But I was on the hate wagon, big time on his character at the time. But I never hated the story whatsoever. And after digesting the game for over a decade, it is genius and it's the smartest game ever done.

If you hated him then Kojima did a good job. Playing as Raiden made Snake way more badass. I never hated Raiden though, I appreciated at that time that we weren't playing as just another stereotypical main character. Raiden felt very human and had a lot depth to him.

Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain & Ground Zeroes

If you hated him then Kojima did good job. Playing as Raiden made Snake way more badass

He would of been so much more palatable if Flynn didn't have such an effeminate voice in it. But giving Snake a new persona from afar was definitely accomplished. It only made me want him in the driver's seat than ever before.

it would have been cool to play as lt jg plissken in a part of the big shell section. i remember my 1st playthrough i almost stopped playing completely when i saw that i wasnt gonna be playing as snake, then it kinda grew on me and it wasnt too bad playing as raiden.

w9XZ0wN.gif

Thanks. :duff

Back