Metal gear solid peace walker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLIDSNAKE

Super Freak
Reaction score
only a couple of days now before the release on june 8th.
I cant wait to play this game.

the coop gameplay looks awsome.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/uG5GYmLwY4M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/uG5GYmLwY4M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
I know is a psp game but looks amazing.

who is getting this game here ?

Me! But I should probably pick up a PSP first... I have 9 PSP games with no actual system...

I have the first MGS Portable Ops game but no PSP yet.Such a shame that only one Big Boss game were made for Playstation,a game with the pre-outer haven story with Big Boss would have been great for PS3.

I'm going to get it someday. I hate that it's in the PSP though. Wish it was on the PS3, but it would probably take 10 years before being released.

Looks awesome!
I've just bought 2 of the Konamistyle edition PSP sets (limited to 1,974 pieces), but I don't plan on opening these or playing them, so looks like I will have to wait for the release here in Australia. Though I don't think we get it until July!! :(

I've finished it already! I'm quite disappointed with it... I'm waiting for the US version to give my final opinion but I'm really not too crazy about the story.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/zRaLs8ezLhw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/zRaLs8ezLhw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

HIDEO need to come to canda so I can meet him.
I hope he makes the MGS movie.

There is not a single game creator that is more popular than him,Hideo is the man!!!

Finally got a PSP today by the way,the 3004 slim version so i am finally set to play Peace Walker in June,gonna finish MGS Portable Ops the next couple of days.

There is not a single game creator that is more popular than him,Hideo is the man!!!

Finally got a PSP today by the way,the 3004 slim version so i am finally set to play Peace Walker in June,gonna finish MGS Portable Ops the next couple of days.

I know man.
HIDEO is the man.
He better direct the live action movie or it will be a total epic fail.
I am so pumped for PEACE WALKER.

Looking forward to this, just completed MGS4. The tank looks crazy!

I know man.
HIDEO is the man.
He better direct the live action movie or it will be a total epic fail.
I am so pumped for PEACE WALKER.

that depends on how much he is involved,because if Kurt Wimmer gets this project all by himself it will be a total fail.

Just read on Gametrailers that someone spent 35+ hours playing the single player game. WTF?? That's awesome that there is that much gameplay in it.

No kidding. 3 is my favorite game out of the series.

Same here. Not to say that I don't like Solid Snake, but Big Boss was on a level of his own. Everything about MGS 3's storyline was epic, and it was the most straight-forward storyline of the series, that's for sure :lol.

By the way, do any of you plan to attend the signing sessions in New York? I'll be there for both events. Let me know, and we can meet up. I'm forming a group for both signings (Uniqlo and Best Buy).

:peace

^^^Wish I was. I'd like to get Kojima to sign my MGS essentials box. Its kind of strange when a game creator has been around for a good 20 or so years now. (At least)

Back