Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came out excellent, Jason! Love them all!

Here's a preview of what I'm working on now:

22567444759_9c160a3582_z.jpg

Figured I would share my Venom Snake aha arms done by me, im planning a second one that I am sculpting from scratch.
Head is Amnurs, I know its not perfectly accurate but I like it myself
12190868_10156200337500228_2561656137311498449_n.jpg

nice guys! hey ryan, i see you got the tattoo done! ill be needing one of those for my meryl custom, who did it for you?

The same dude who did the Liquid tattoo since I bought from him few times before the Liquid project. I'm using the new stainless steel Phicen bodies and they are EPIC, no restrictions on articulation at all- you can pose her better than normal 1/6 bodies!

yeah i was planning on those for both sniper wolf and meryl. i figured thats who you got it from, does he do material patches too? gonna need a couple of those for my new custom.

yeah i was planning on those for both sniper wolf and meryl. i figured thats who you got it from, does he do material patches too? gonna need a couple of those for my new custom.

I think so, based on his FB posts.

Have you bought the Meryl wig yet? I used one from another figure instead.

Nope, its from the Hot Toys Raiden actually. I found the PAK ones were too small, but I should start stockpiling weapons for these guys :lol

Looks good man, you should try to get a Kimber tiger stripe suit tho. Also where did you get that AK machine gun from? I really like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Supreme, I found the assault rifle which you've interested from ebay, search ' 1:6 Israel Forces Galil SAR Assault Rifle ' :yess:

Well... the last few pages are getting bookmarked. Seriously, that some masterful work, Jason.

Thanks guys, your input is always welcomed, good or bad. I must admit though raiden is looking pretty bad now, i have to do something with him very soon.

Sent from my XT1096 using Tapatalk

Back