Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryan, We argued and memed the other one to death, dld was not happy and closed it. Then kain threatened to close this one shortly after.

probably OMW to do something great, again.

Just a little something I'm working on between customer orders is my Medicom old snake.
Modded the rifle as the base was pretty good but the rubbery barrel was bent and looked crap so I added brass tubing and a metal silencer.
And some other adjustments just need to paint it and add the sling.

Just a little something I'm working on between customer orders is my Medicom old snake.
Modded the rifle as the base was pretty good but the rubbery barrel was bent and looked crap so I added brass tubing and a metal silencer.
And some other adjustments just need to paint it and add the sling.

Not bad. The Medi M4 looks so toying out of the box. I wasn't satisfied with it so I bought a Hot Toys M4 Custom as a replacement.

Not bad. The Medi M4 looks so toying out of the box. I wasn't satisfied with it so I bought a Hot Toys M4 Custom instead.

I've been meaning to get another M4 since the stock one isn't game accurate in terms of the attachments.

And some other adjustments just need to paint it and add the sling

Nice! :clap

Not bad. The Medi M4 looks so toying out of the box. I wasn't satisfied with it so I bought a Hot Toys M4 Custom as a replacement.

Is it any good? I bought Jills' PSG1 and it's AWESOMEEEE!

I've been meaning to get another M4 since the stock one isn't game accurate in terms of the attachments.

The Medi weapons are a complete joke :lol. The knife is a paper-thin piece of rubber, and the pistol (forgot the name) is a single, molded hunk of plastic. Ugh...

Is it any good? I bought Jills' PSG1 and it's AWESOMEEEE!

I'll tell you what, I'll take some pics of the Hots Toys M4 when I go home tonight. Maybe that'll whet your appetite a little, since you're always pestering me for pictures and what not :monkey3.

The Medi weapons are a complete joke :lol. The knife is paper-thin piece of rubber, and the pistol (forgot the name) is a single, molded hunk of plastic. Ugh...

It's some kinda weird 1911 that's green :huh

I'm using a spare CQC knife off HT Snake with mine instead of that laughable POS they included.

I'll tell you what, I'll take some pics of the Hots Toys M4 when I go home tonight. Maybe that'll whet your appetite a little, since you're always pestering me for pictures and what not :monkey3.

I always pester people for pics. It's how I roll.

Oh boy, that sounded bad.

It's some kinda weird 1911 that's green :huh

I'm using a spare CQC knife off HT Snake with mine instead of that laughable POS they included.

I also like how the sheathe was attached with a thin piece of tape :lol :slap. So hard to believe that this was a $200 figure back in 2008.

Anyhoo, I did some weathering on the Medi rifle, it's bout as far as I can go. I'll probably get the HT one next.

53uz.jpg

They're extinct in this thread.

They won't be for long. Feel free to quote me on that :monkey3.

But, yeah, God help us if we ever defile this sacred thread with a gif, because a certain customizer and his followers (who hardly even post here) don't seem to take too kindly to those.

Yeah i know the Medicom rifle is crap but I did not want to spend £35.00+ on a rifle when I could mod this.
Also I'm making metal version of old snakes stun knife to replace the crappy paper Medicom version.
Also a custom sculpted head and a load of other mods too.

Anyhoo, I did some weathering on the Medi rifle, it's bout as far as I can go. I'll probably get the HT one next.

53uz.jpg

That's some great work, Ryan! I love what you've done overall with your Old Snake figure.

Did you use a brush or a sponge for the weathering?

Back