Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad you like it. Soon I will make the video

fMsE33.jpg

Everything came out top notch, to be honest it's come out better than i had ever envisioned.

Big up to Amnur, Tinela & Peteskywalker for helping me bring it to fruition.

I'm sure someone will be selling the BB head sculpt if you ask around, if you're entertaining the idea.

the coat is pretty cheap man - worldwide registered shipping and fees included!

Don't find much custom offerings for under $100 these days and the quality is excellent, as good as HT easily imo the price is justified

Support a project and the artist so we can do more!

Support a project and the artist so we can do more!
I'd love to...
If we lived in a world where middle class people could find decent job and economy was always stable :lol

Don't find much custom offerings for under $100 these days
And that's what really bothering me.
These days we have all sorts of very cheap yet fairly priced stuff made by pirate companies and in such conditions there's no need to force yourself to pay twice as much for the same level of quality even if it's individual work.

_

Anyway, glad some folks can finally finish their Big Bosses :clap
Hope that one day I'll be able to finish mine :monkey2

Frank, he came out perfect man. I hope mine comes out the same. If i may suggest, you could buy a real blunt and make a cigar for him out of the rolled paper. Ive done it before and you cant get realer than that.

Cheers Jed mi mucka

Peteskywalker painted it, hit him up if you want some painting done, top bloke and great prices. UK dude too!

Can't sway you with the Foxhound jacket, no? :monkey3

I am tempted but then I would have to buy the rest of his gear again to match the coat shade.
Also I'm resting everything on the HS being painted so once I have that back I'd have a better idea.
Where did you get everything to make that BB?

I just ordered most of the stuff for my old big boss. I just need to buy the bosss gun and a good body. I'm looking at at ttm19 knock off, it doesn't really matter the body as long as the build is right because he's basically going to be in a static pose anyways.

Do it man, the knock off TTM19s aren't so bad either, the joints usually hold up fine

Toy Anxiety has the Patriot

I just ordered most of the stuff for my old big boss. I just need to buy the bosss gun and a good body. I'm looking at at ttm19 knock off, it doesn't really matter the body as long as the build is right because he's basically going to be in a static pose anyways.

Back