Metal Gear Solid Customs Thread: SUBSISTENCE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm about to pre-order now, but not sure what to do.

Both LimToys and WJL are making Snakes with the same sculpts, what's the difference between the two?

I only want Venom but if the quality is best, I'll take a LimToys with the bonus pack..

olive drab huh,will think about it.
And I will make mgs2 solid snake and Plissken !

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Nice!

Can't wait to see the end results. If this figure comes out like the prototypes, and the communication stays open with the fans. Then we will be loyal to the end!

I'm about to pre-order now, but not sure what to do.

Both LimToys and WJL are making Snakes with the same sculpts, what's the difference between the two?

I only want Venom but if the quality is best, I'll take a LimToys with the bonus pack..

Nice!

Can't wait to see the end results. If this figure comes out like the prototypes, and the communication stays open with the fans. Then we will be loyal to the end!

Not the same sculpt,you can compare them side by side,LIMTOYS’s sculpt is way better!

324c9ba6608c26862c975c7d1da5fdbf.jpg
fa28b3c8e6b607e42c6351eec44c5d16.jpg

Coming real soon

Robot arm looks about right to me, that I-droid is definitely too big though.

Small nitpicks though, still buying the **** out of it.

Robot arm looks about right to me, that I-droid is definitely too big though.

Small nitpicks though, still buying the **** out of it.

It looks great! The robot arm just seems longer than the other arm.

And I think that's the cassette tape that's massive haha.

And indeed. This will be mine!

Me too! That suit would be hard to recreate I would imagine, as it looks rubber.

Same with MGS1 Snakes vest. It has a mixed material look to it. Leather/rubber/fabric

Am I the only one that wants an alternate BDU colour. I'd like Olive Drab

Yea I want olive too. That way there's more to distinguish between Venom from V and Naked from 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're right, that's totally the cassette tape, I have no idea why I called it the I-droid lol.

I see what you mean now that the robot arm is a little longer, should be fixable.

Back