• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Metal Gear Solid 3 Big Boss/Snake Cold War version Medicom 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rock83

Super Freak
Reaction score
I got this Medicom Big Boss figure from Metal Gear Solid 3 a month ago and have been displayed in a detolf glass cabinet.
This is just as good as new,and i am not saying that because i want to sell it,this really is as good as new,The Pistol,Extra hans have been in the box untouched since i got it,it has only been displayed with the closed fists that it came with,the joints on the hands and knees have not been turned or bended at all,they are still hard and solid just like new,this is a guarantee.

I have the other 2 Snake versions that i display in different poses so i didn't need to display this with weapons or extra hands.

100$ + 20 normal Airmail,if you wish insurance and tracking it will cost a bit more.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
No one?I guarantee it is just as good as a new one,going on ebay the next couple of days.

Back