Metal Gear Remake!!??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're not working on 5 quite yet, but i think theyve said the MGS1 remake would come after that.

What they are making is a new I.P which is using the name"The Ogre Project". If its anything as good as Metal Gear or ZOE its something to look out for

Project Ogre isn't an actual game. It's more like a test demo for the Fox engine.

Project Ogre is the code for Kojis next game, check out the twitter. The tech demo is just a demo.
If its not project ogre then its the Demon project. Whatever the case Kojima is working on a new I.P now

Project Ogre is the code for Kojis next game, check out the twitter. The tech demo is just a demo.
If its not project ogre then its the Demon project. Whatever the case Kojima is working on a new I.P now

No one really knows what it is, and so far there's just been a lot of conjecture about him making a new IP. He's been pretty tight-lipped so far, except with the release of a few vague pictures. My question is, where will Kojima find the time for something new, when he has obligations to make MGS 5, as well as for other games down the line like Peace Walker 2?

I still think that he's using "Project Ogre" to test the Fox engine for another MGS game. But, we'll see.

He has said himself multiple times that his next game is an original I.P. When he did talk about MGS5 recently he said he had no idea what it would be. Implying they haven't even started working on it. If you follow his twitter you'll notice he constantly tweets about work on Ogre, which he refers to separately from the Fox engine

He has said himself multiple times that his next game is an original I.P. When he did talk about MGS5 recently he said he had no idea what it would be. Implying they haven't even started working on it. If you follow his twitter you'll notice he constantly tweets about work on Ogre, which he refers to separately from the Fox engine

You're actually going to trust what Kojima says? :lol

What Kojima says and what Kojima does are two entirely different things. I've known over the years to take what he mentions, with a grain of salt.

I seem to remember someone saying that they would be shown either this month or next month. Frothing at the mouth for some HT Snake.

Kojima has said his next project is a new I.P.
I highly doubt this is a new Metal Gear game, its most likely a new game or just a tech demo of the Fox Engine.

also if you look that guy has a pony-tail so it ain't Snake

:rotfl Wut? Did you just call Big Boss a girly man?

You're confused. you're thinking BIG BOSS
bigbosssnake-344895.jpeg

But I'm pretty sure he was Referring to THE BOSS

tumblr_lmkvand64e1qa1zvj.gif

Similar code names, but different people

I know who the Boss and Big Boss are - trust me, I don't need to be educated on that (just look at my forum name). I thought that the was referring to possible pictures of the Hot Toys figures that was mentioned by a previous poster...

I know who the Boss and Big Boss are - trust me, I don't need to be educated on that (just look at my forum name). I thought that the was referring to possible pictures of the Hot Toys figures that was mentioned by a previous poster...

Why did they create Solid and Liquid, but leave out one called GAS SNAKE? :lol I could hear Raiden (from MGS2) saying to now in his rookie voice "Whoa! its the real gas! the legendary GAS!"

Back